Chapter Five

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Thin ink lines began to trickle down the page, merging together, forming words as they did.

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs

Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-makers

are proud to present

THE MARAUDER'S MAP

As Remus' eyes scanned the map, darting over the many names that lay on the paper, his heart thumped loudly in his chest. When his eyes finally found the scroll that he had been looking for, Remus felt his head go dizzy. The scroll that Remus had stopped over, had inscribed in it, Black. However, it wasn't Sirius or Regulus Black.

It can't be. Remus refused to believe it. As he double checked the map, his head was frantically searching for ways this was possible.

But even Remus knew the map never lied. It couldn't. Remus' eyes moved upwards, trying to think about the impossible situation that lay on the map. As he stared at the many pictures stuck on the wall, countless thoughts ran through his head. But no matter how hard he tried to pretend it wasn't there, there was no denying it. The name in the scroll on the map was still there.

Rubina Black

𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧

After the ball, one question constantly plagued Remus Lupin's mind.

Who were these three people?

Remus spent the next few days, observing the trio very carefully, especially Rubina. He had so many questions he wanted answers to. Who were these three people?What were they doing here?Why does Rubina look like Sirius and Fiona?

Meanwhile, Rubina and Fred were taking a stroll through the corridors of Hogwarts. The late November breeze blew quietly through the empty hallways. They stopped and sat down to observe the picturesque sky. The colours of pink, red and orange all swirled together to create a beautiful sunset. 

Resting her head on Fred's shoulder, Rubina let out a sad and long sigh that caught the ginger's attention next to her. Casting a worried glance down at the girl, he softly whispered, 

"Love, what's wrong?" 

Rubina gently lifted her head to look at the brown orbs, that she so loved, to find them looking back at her, a mixture of worry and concern in them. 

"Everything." 

"As in?"

Rubina shut her eyes and drew a long breath.