Chapter 2- Jed Oslen

TW: $exu4l A$$ult/R4pe in this chapter (watch for the warning and skip if necessary)

        You walked to your interviewer's office, avoiding people at all costs. He was the famous Jed Oslen, known for his articles and his... looks. You've seen the pictures, you had to admit he was a handsome man. You blushed slightly, not paying attention. You run right into a door, face first. You stumble backward and hold your nose. You feel a substance leak from your nose, you look at your hands seeing blood on your hand. You immediately cover your nose again. Suddenly, the door in front of you opens, revealing a very handsome man. You recognized the man as Jed Oslen, aka the person who will be interviewing you. You feel your face grow hot as embarrassment clogs your mind, making it impossible to speak.

"Are you alright?" he asked in a slightly concerned tone. You just continued to stare at the man. He had jet black hair a bright blue eyes. He was slightly above average in height— maybe one-hundred and seventy-six centimeters or so. His figure was sturdy, he had perfect posture. As you continued to look up and down at him, he chuckled making you snap out of your trance. He had a smirk on his face now, indicating he had noticed you looking. "Quite attractive, am I right?" he says teasingly. You feel your face go beet red. You hold your breath and shrink down as far as possible like you were trying to hide from him. He sets a hand on your shoulder, you jump in surprise and back away from him as you hold your shoulder. He looks slightly taken aback by your reaction. "Are you alright?" he asks again but with more concern in his voice than the last time.

You gain the courage to speak again, "I... I have haphephobia." His shocked and concerned face turns to one of empathy.

        "I'm sorry to hear that," he said with a saddened look on his face. There was a moment of silence before he spoke up again, "I think we should get on with the interview." Another moment of silence, more uncomfortable than the last as we walk into his office. He sat down in his office chair and gestured for you to sit in the chair on the other side of his desk. As you sat down, you looked around a bit. He had a fairly neat office, neater than you could ever do that's for sure. It was... bland. No family pictures no odd trinkets anywhere, just a plain setup. He must like to keep his family out of his work life as to not alert any killers he writes about. Specifically Ghostface, the current killer he is working on. He seems quite dedicated to this killer, considering ever since he started writing articles they have always been about Ghostface to this day. It's quite odd of him, but then again, who are you to judge? You often tend to fixate on subjects for long periods of time too. Like that one time you were way too into that one show. Actually... on second thought, let's not bring that up again, shall we? You hadn't realized you were spacing off until Jed had coughed loudly to get your attention. You immediately snapped your head towards the man. He was trying to keep a straight face at your reaction but he just couldn't help it, your distraught look made him crack a smile. You felt slightly flustered that he was making fun of you. This is so unprofessional of him, you thought as you started to sink lower in your chair.

        "Could you not?" you ask in a rude tone, you immediately slap your hand over your mouth. Welp, there goes your chance of getting this job.

        "Right, I'm sorry (Y/N), I did not mean to offend you," he apologizes as his goofy persona immediately drops. You feel uncomfortable at the sudden change of atmosphere but you decide to just go along with it. "Let's get onto the interview, shall we?" he asks in a light-hearted tone. You smile slightly and nod, forcing a good posture.

        "So, question one," he starts. You smirk and laugh mischievously in your head, you have done your research on interviews, and boy, were you lucky you did that because if you didn't, you would be a stuttering mess right about now. "Do you often find yourself lacking in confidence?" he asks. Your face drops, he wasn't supposed to ask this! This is not one of the questions you studied. You freeze up as your mouth goes dry. What is this, a therapy appointment? You did indeed lack confidence, but how could he know that prior to this meeting? Wait, how did he know who you were immediately after seeing your face? You had never submitted a photo to the company when you requested to be interviewed for the job! Unless, no... there is absolutely no way he researched you before this meeting. He must have looked into your previous jobs! That explains why he knows this stuff! "You figured it out, didn't you, Mr. (L/N)?" his question jerked you out of your panicked thoughts.