Healing Wounds

*Shouta POV*

I snapped a picture of Kaminari, and sent it to the families group chat. They said he was really cute. Mirio wants to meet him but I said no because he still has no trust in anybody but me and 'Zashi. It told him he can meet him after he gets discharged. Speaking of getting discharged...

"Hizashi? Did you get to see his injuries when you were helping to bathe him?" I whispered over to him. He looked my way nodding his head.

"They're really bad, you can barely even see his actual skin color. The bruises are too dark and covering up his whole upper body. No wonder he's in a lot of pain when we touch him all the time." He whispered back to me. I nodded, and got up to leave the room. I wanted to ask the doctors if they had any supplies to help treat his injuries.

I was walking around the hospital building looking for a doctor when I saw Midnight. She noticed me and came over.

"Hey Aizawa. How's the little boy doing? He awake yet?" She asked with concern laced in her voice.

"He awoke on the second day of being here. But right now he is sleeping with 'Zashi. It took a while for him to trust us though. The doctors provoked him really bad and now he wont leave his side. I got a picture of him if you want to see." I offered her my phone. She took it and smiled at the picture. She sent it to herself too, then she handed me back my phone.

"What are you doing now?" She questioned, walking with me by my side. She is my best friend, that's why shes the godmother of our kids.

"Hes been really uncomfortable with his wounds all over his back and torso, and he isnt allowing anybody to touch him but me and Zashi. So~ Right now I am trying to find a doctor so I could get some supplies to help him." I answered her. She nodded and we continued walking. I saw a nurse so I walked up to her.

"Hey we were wondering if you had any medical supplies so I could treat the wounds of Kaminari Denki. He isn't allowing anybody else to touch him but me and my husband." I explained, she nodded and led us to a room with med kits and supplies which she handed me some.

Me and Midnight or as I call her by her actual name Nemuri walked back to the room. Denki was still sleeping but Hizashi got the message. He gently woke him up, trying not to scare him. He flinched but soon relaxed when he noticed the blonde.

"Hey Denki. I brought a super trusted friend with me. I trust her so dont get scared. I promise she won't hurt you in any way shape or form." I told him. He nodded and got down from Hizashis lap and walked over to me. I squatted down and put my hand out.

He started to trace over my palm lines. Me and Zashi took this as a sign of trust between us and him. Nemuri saw what I was doing and crouched down putting her hand out. Denki tensed up and gripped my hand. I again reassured him he can trust her. He walked up to her and traced her hand, she smiled and greeted him with a smile 'hi'. I then smiled knowing that he has trust in her. Zashi watched from his chair.

"Denki, can you do something for me? I want to help treat your wounds and make them feel better." I told him, he nodded for me to continue. "Can you sit on the bed and take off your shirt?" I asked him which he nodded in response and complied to what I told him to do.

*Denki POV*

Shouta told me that Nemuri was a close friend of his and that I could trust her. She put her hand out like him and Zashi did to comfort me. I started to listen to Shouta and put little trust in her.

I walked to the bed and Hizashi helped me up. I trusted him to let him touch me along with Shouta, though I was still unsure about Nemuri. I took off my shirt to reveal the bruises and cuts. My eyes started to water so Hizashi held my hand. Shouta opened something with a bunch of supplies in it and Nemuri stood next to him.

Shouta squeezed some cream on his hand and went to touch my wounds. The touch hurt and I winced but I allowed him to treat them. He did this multiple times until all the bruises had a drop of cream on them. He then rubbed it in. I started to cry at the pain but continued to allow him to do what he was doing. I saw him pour a liquid on a rag, and then turn back to me.

"This is going to sting a bit but I need you to stay still." I complied, but it was hard. He slid the rag across my cuts.

I started cling onto Hizashis hand. My cuts started to burn but I didn't move. I was crying though due to the pain. He asked me to then turn around to see my back. I again complied, and he did the same thing he did to my front side. I was hugging Hizashi, sobbing in his shirt. He didnt seem to mind and whispered comforting words into my ear. I calmed down and I was sniffling but no more tears came down.

"Alright all done." Shouta said in low voice. He then put his hand on my shoulder which I let him do. "I'm sorry for putting you through that but I want you to feel better and not be in pain anymore." He whispered.

I turned around and hugged Shouta. I know he means well and he doesnt want to hurt me. I felt him wrap his arms around me, and I hid my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey I cant take all the credit. Nemuri helped wrap you up." He told me. I turned to Nemuri who was sitting in a chair next to Zashi. She noticed me staring and she put her hand out.

Shouta let me free and I crawled on the bed to get to her. She smiled and I started to trace her hand. I didnt want to be held by her but I did want her to know that I trust her.