𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘シ︎

Hello internet! It is i, pip back with another book wow wow

Now as you shouldve guessed from the title and description, this is a book filled with all of my countryhumans headcanons and more. Now this might be the third book i've made about my countryhumans headcanons, the first one was deleted because it was that cringey moment you remember when you are trying to sleep.
Anyways, i'm making this book because as you read in the description i really miss my CH phase. Like alot, it was during those days where it was easier for me to enjoy things and i didn't feel like fading into nonexistence everyday. Those days where i would do nothing but talk about the rusame fanfics i read with my friends, binging every animation meme i could find, drawing countryballs, and waiting for school to be finished just so i could go home and do all of those things. I miss that, and i wish i could relive those days. Even though i might not be able to relive those exact moments, maybe i can recreate them?

Enough of me rambling, let me tell you everything you'll need to know about this book!

ᖇᑌᒪᗴՏ✰Honestly the only rule i have is no ship hate, everyone has an opinion please respect it

ᖇᑌᒪᗴՏ
✰Honestly the only rule i have is no ship hate, everyone has an opinion please respect it. (Unless it's like illegal or something lmao lol)

ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᗴՏ

✰I will try to be active more, but ideas don't come to me as quickly as they used to anymore and it's really difficult to find motivation and inspiration.

✰I still ship rusame and i understand if you think it's overrated or something, the only reason i still ship this is honestly because of the nostalgia. Literally the only fics i read were rusame fics lol. They just remind me of my phase and it gives me this odd comforting feeling

✰ahhhhhh i'm sorry if your country doesn't end up in this book i'll try to include more, but i'm mostly going to use the popular countries i guess? in my old book the countries i often used were america (as always), russia, japan, and germany. So you may mostly see them in this book but idk

✰I will try to get back into posting actual stories on this app but no promises. Again motivation and inspiration is hard to find, and i'm also not really that confident in my writing skills but i'm trying to work on that.

and that's all! Thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you enjoy this book!

what phase/fandom do you miss the most? Or list your top fav old fandoms :)