Me me me!

Hello. Thank you @Ayesha_Abbasi for tagging me. It is an honour. I hope I don't bore you guys. 🙈

> My full name is Nafla Ramzeen. Yes, that's my marital name.

> I always wanted to be tagged in one of these. 😄

> I am a proud muslim. I hate people and countries that attack muslims or think we're terrorists and hide a bomb inside our scarfs or abayas. Hello, we're human too.

> I was born in 1994 (the year of the dogs?) so I'm almost 21. I'm so excited!

> I got married at 18 years old. I had an arranged marriage and I'm completely in love with my husband ramseen2525 He's simply my everything.

> I love pink and black. I am both girly girly and tomboyish as well. 50-50

> I love chocolates and not just any chocolates- Galaxy, Ferraro Rocher, Snickers, KitKat... (Okay I'm craving now.)

> I was born in a BIG family with 2 older brothers, an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother, so I'm blessed with all relationships.

> My grandma and I share the same birthday.

> I love to bake, stitch and knit. Call me a boring housewife, but I love all those.

> More than the above, I LOVE to eat what I bake and cook. But nothing is better than my mother's cooking.

> I don't like sharing so I don't share anything with anyone. What's mine is MINE. I am a germaphobic at times, meaning I have a separate glass for me to drink water in from the rest of my family; I use a separate soap; I change all the covers and sheets if someone even lays their head on my pillow/bed, etc...

> I used to write a diary which I wrote for three continuous years. I stopped after I got married because I finally had someone to share my thoughts with and it felt useless me writing it down.

> I hate to travel. I always end up car sick, but I love to visit beautiful places.

> I'm super awkward with conversations. It would go like:

"Hi." You
"Hey." Me
"How are you?" You
"I'm good. You?" Me
"I'm good too (:" You
"Okay :)" Me

> So yeah, PM me if you have any questions. I'm gonna tag some friends in the comments. Hope you'll share some things about yourselves as well. ❤️