19.

Kardier
     We left the private hospital and stopped by his club. I just wanted to get home to my baby who I haven't seen in a month.
"I just gotta grab something from my office wait here" he said taking off leaving me at the bar.
Before getting to the bar I noticed a group of girls and two guys sitting in the private section to the left of me.
They would be the bottle girls and the male bartenders.
Paying them no mind I just stayed in my phone but I could feel the eyes on me.
       Meechie was quick thank God because I was ready to leave.
"Alright we can go" he said stuffing a brown envelope in his jacket .
"Mr. Johnson will we be expecting you tonight"? I heard before I could ask what was in the envelope.
Coming our way was this dark skin girl with long thirty inch weave . She was very curvy she had a fat ass that didn't match her thighs so I knew it was fake, and double D titties that also looked fake. Her face was naturally pretty though I give her that.
"Nah. Can't come tonight but hopefully y'all make me look good".
She laughed a flirty laugh and once I give Meechie this look he says "oh Sarina this is...."
I didn't even let him finish "Mrs. Johnson . Kardier Johnson to be exact it's nice to meet you Sarina" and then I hit her with a grin.
"Mrs. Johnson .... Didn't know you was married. No rings?" she said looking down shocked .
Meechie chuckled but didn't say anything so I said "my rock is so huge sometimes I just need a break from wearing it".
Meechie shook his head laughing and said "man come on".
I smiled and said "it's nice to meet you again Sarina" I said waving as I left her ass there speechless .
Once in the car he had pick us up he said "what the fuck was that in there? Just earlier you didn't want to be called that".
"What's in the envelope" ? I asked changing the subject .
"Money for a down payment on a casino me and the boys are going to open".
"Um. Okay now who's Sarina"? I asked this with more attitude .
"Relax I know it was something to back up why you said you was Mrs. Johnson she's a new bottle girl. We had to hire somebody to cover for ....Wandaaaa" he said exaggerating her name getting in my face".
I quickly put my right hand up in his face and said "just take me to my child please".
He smirked and said "sure thing Mrs. Johnson".

Meechie
"So you married Meechie"? Sarina said over the phone.
"What did I tell you that night. We fuck, but no feelings can be attached".
She sucked her teeth and said "you didn't mention you was fucking married Meechie , what type of bitch do you take me for".
I chuckled not wanting to be honest with her. I mean she did let me fuck after the same day I was introduced to her. Matter of fact less than three hours later . Then like twice after, but it was only sex and I told her from jump to not catch feelings.
"Kardier ain't my wife she was joking" I answered.
"So she is just your crazy Baby Momma like I heard oh okay" she said sounding a little happier.
I quickly replied "nah she's more than that she's my girlfriend and you and whoever else better watch your mouth with calling her crazy ight"?
"I can't believe you played me like you was single" she said upset .
"MEECHIE"! Kardier yelled from outside of the bedroom.
"Look I gotta go. There's no reason you should be upset you never asked me face to face if I was single. You was just ready for some dick, now if you excuse me I have to get back to my family. Don't call me no more if it ain't important".
With that I hung up on her . That bitch must be was crazy to think just because we fucked she was going to be my girl.
I opened the bedroom door and was immediately hit by Kardi.
"Nigga you didn't hear me calling you"!?
I flinched and then rubbed the spot she hit and said "man I was on the phone what do you want"?
"Martin and Julius are here they got some tea on Farrah" she said looking me up and down .
"What"? I said trying to figure out why she was looking at me the way she was.
"You now I'm not scared to kill a bitch". I laughed it off but her seriousness I knew she wasn't joking. The bullet ain't change shit in her little fiery ass.