34

Meech
"Scar sleep . Shit I'm in the mood I know you in the mood and we in this beauty country coke on baby let's make looovvvveee"....
Kardi turns over in the bed and said "boy you're drunk move".
"Baby this our first night stop acting like that" I said to her.
She crack a grin "fine but you gotta go easy" .
I replied removing my shirt "I know I know I won't hurt my babies".
Now shit I finally got Kardi to give me some pussy right. We couldn't be to loud because Scarlett was in the next room asleep and we didn't want to wake her . So I'm doing my thing still , I mean because I'm that nigga I always does my thing haven't gotten any complaints and then the fucking doorbell rings just as Kardi reached her orgasm and cum all on my dick. Thing is I hadn't gotten mines and this person was consistent with the fucking doorbell to the point Scar started whining.
"Meech the door and Scar". Kardi said in a moan.
"Fuck. Hold up , hold up" I released all up in her and rolled over .
She got up and grabbed her robe "shit I can barely walk" she said .
I grinned getting up and putting on my boxers "that just means I did my job. I'll get the door you check on Scar".
Once I had my sweats on I went downstairs to the door. Opening it I saw Zoe "wassup Zoe"?
"Nothing" she said looking behind me as if she was looking for something .
"You sure I mean you knocking at what ? Two in the morning".
She blew off and said "I'm looking for Martin is he here"?
"Nah". I answered .
She blew off and said "when I came back downstairs Julius and Maria said that he left with Farrah and Lili. I thought maybe they came over here".
There was laughter in the background and I turned and saw Kardi coming to the door with Scar who was asleep in her arms. "Girl you know they not here . That's dumb thinking on your end. Bitch them hoes somewhere fucking your man. That's why you never leave a vulnerable man around some loose ass hoes".
Zoe replied "Martin would never" .
I responded "did you try calling him"?
She nods and said "his phone is off it's going straight to voicemail".
Kardi responds "well I suggest you start checking hotels . You should've never invited hoes on the trip. Playa bitch rule number one never invite hoes on the trip. Playa bitch rule number two never leave hoes around your man. Come on girl be smart not dumb".
Zoe then said to me "Meech you know your boy just like I do will you please tell Kardi that he would never do that to me".
I sigh and said "Zoe you did cheat on my boy and broke his heart".
She yelled in anger "SO WHAT WE'RE GETTING OVER THAT! Look just forget it I'll see y'all in the morning for breakfast" with that she stormed off into the snowy night. Deep down she knew what Kardi said was right. My boy was somewhere probably getting a threesome. This shit hopefully will not come out on this muthafucking trip.

Kardi
"So what's on the agenda today"? I said trying to be a team player and enjoy the trip. Thank God Meech's mom was able to fight in this morning with her boyfriend so they had Scar out shopping and sight seeing with them.
"We're going skiing" Zoe said dryly . She was still feeling some type of way about last night .
Maria came up behind me as I was fixing my plate of breakfast things and said in a whisper "girl Martin and the hoes didn't show up till this morning five o'clock to be exact".
I turned and said said "whaaaattttt"?
She replied "girl yea, I was coming out the bathroom when they walked in trying to be quiet and shit. Miss momma over there cried all night and when she asked where they were he said they went to the club and fell asleep in the rental car in the club parking lot because they were so drunk".
I took a bite of my bacon and said "ouuuu girl a lie is a lie don't matter who tell it".
Maria replied "Umhm. And do you know that dizzy bitch believed that shit. She going to say some shit like "y'all should've call me" bitch they been fucking that's what they didn't call you". Me and Maria started laughing getting everyone's attention. You know what I liked this bitch Maria . I damn sure see us being friends once I feel her out some more .
"It's a even number so we'll have someone training each couple".
As I sat down to the table next to my man across from Lili she said . "Oh girl you don't mind if we make it fun and switch partners now do you"?
Zoe raised a brow, but the weird thing I noticed was how Martin sat next to Lili and not Zoe who was seat on the other side of Maria, and she clearly had a seat for him that Farrah ended up sitting. Ouuuu this shit was messy and my good friend was so damn blind .
"Hunny is that what you want"? Zoe asked .
"I mean I'm fine with it" he said back not even making eye contact with my girl. Meech looked at me and grinned and I grinned back because we knew just what the fuck was going on.
So Maria then asked "so what was the club name y'all went to I mean shit we can hit it tonight everybody tooogeeethherrrr you know"?
Ouuu I loved this bitch petty just like me . "Yea I mean we have a sitter now so club turn up for sure" I added .
They stutter and that meant they asses was fucking lying. Julius leaned in to Meech and Meech kicked Martin under the table before he said "shit we just walked into one, we really didn't get a name".
Zoe asked "I would've loved to joined but I guess we all can go tonight I'll add it to the todo list".
I then notice Martin and Lili laughing at something . You know those laughs you and your man have at something you two only find funny. Zoe was losing her man by the second and I know she could feel it. I glanced over at Farrah who looked at me with this smirk this shit had her name written all over it . I'm starting to feel like this bitch had this shit planned . This was her payback, but oh if a bitch thought she was getting me next *CLICK, CLACK,BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!* "wassup bitch"? bitch I mouth to her. Im the one and the two and bitch I'm ready .