Chapter 4: The Date

Simon tidied himself up, patiently waiting outside Starbucks for his date. The was the sound of a motorcycle and Simon snapped his head up to see Martin the Maniac himself, holding out a helmet for him.

    "Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?" Simon shook his head excitedly."Well hop on!"

    Simon jumped on the back happily and slowly started to put his arms around Martin's torso before the said tattoo artist grabbed his arms and put them on his hips. "You ready?" Simon nodded, thankful that the helmet shielded the red hue over his face. He revved up the motorcycle and took off. Simon laughed out of nervousness and then became full of joy as he looked around the buildings that quickly passed by them. Before he realized they have arrived at their location and Simon was somewhat disappointed that they had to get off. When Simon looked up at where they were he smiled brightly.

    "You brought me to "100 Years!?"" He exclaimed excitedly.

    Martin laughed and nodded, taking Simon's arms and guiding him into the restaurant.

    As the two walked in Simon was lookin around admire it the scenery and the magical lights that hung from the ceiling. The waiter cam up to them and asked how many there were. "Just us two" Martin replied holding Simon's hand. Simon blushed at the contact and smiled back. The waiter led them to a table and they sat down and asked for champagne.

    They sat in comfortable silence as they waited for the champagne. "Thank you for bringing me here, it's very nice."

    "Of course, I had to get the best for you."

    Simon blushed agains at the compliment and the champagne arrived. The two happily sipped and ordered their drinks as they sat and ordered their food. They stared talking about the things they enjoy. "My favor color is blue! Actually, a lot of people assume it's purple." Simon laughed.

    Martin chuckled, "What kind of blue?"

    "The color of your eyes." Simon confessed, nervously looking at the other male.

    To his surprise Martin blushed and fiddled with his fork, "Th-thank you."

    The food arrived and they ate and drank their champagne in peace, enjoying each other's company. As they finished they decided to have desert as well. Simon was beyond happy, he's never had a date as well as this one. As they left it was dark outside and Simon was even more excited to ride Martin's motorcycle. As the two got on they sped through the night as Simon watched the light of the city fly by, mixing into streaks of colors. Simon was mesmerized and subconsciously held Martin closer, which cause the motorcyclist to blush and smile to himself.

    After Simon gave Martin his address and he dropped him off at his house. "Well thank you Martin, I had an a amazing time." Martin smiled back at him.

    "I did too, I hope we can do this again soon." The black clad man leaned over to peck Simon on the cheek before speeding away.

    Simon was left on the side way holding his cheek, smiling widely. "YES!"