Chapter 7 - unexpected invite over

A few weeks passed, Peter told Ned about that Loki was really Loki and Ned was cool with it. Well, he hadn't been at first, he had tried talking Peter into telling Tony. Which resulted in Loki having to spill about the last few months and why he had attacked earth. Ned had apologised. And MJ somehow already knew from the start. Or some shit as she said. She didn't care as long as no one got hurt. School was exactly the same, boring for the most part. 

“Oh, mr.stark just texted me,” Peter said. It had been a while since Tony had messaged him. It was usually happy that did that, whenever Tony told him to. 

Mr.stark- 

Happy’s picking you up tonight. 

Peter- 

Alright, does May know?

Mr.stark-

I've already spoke to your aunt, your friend. Tom or something is coming as well. 

Peter- 

Really? Why? 

Tony- 

May asked for him to come. And I'll exopaln when you both get here. 

*explain (im working in the lab) 

Peter- 

K :) see you tonight mr.stark! 

Tony- 

Alright kid. And again, it's Tony. 

Peter- 

Ok mr.stark :)

“I'm going as well?” Loki asked. Peter nodded, showing him the convo. “Do you think he knows or something?” 

“I don't think so, it's been like 3 weeks.'' Peter said, taking a sip of whatever he had to drink. “He would have come over or something” 

“Alright. But why do I have to go? "Loki sighed. He didn't want to speak to Tony. He didn't even want to be near Stark tower. The school day dragged on, with Loki worrying if Tony had found out it was him. Peter basically had to drag Loki out of the school. Peter immediately spotted Happy's car and went over. 

“Hey happy!” he said, and so Peter bagan babbling about his day to be happy. They eventually arrived at the tower. It had changed since Loki had last seen it, instead of stark tower it was now avengers tower. And so the duo went in. and happily took them up to Tony's lab. 

“Hey Pete” Tony said, he was doing something in his lab. Papers were all over the floor. 

“Hey mr.steak.'' Peter said, pulling Loki with him into the lab. Loki tensed, looking around. A load of Tony's iron man suits lined the wall at the back. “This is Tom.” 

“Nice to finally meet you, the kid has told me a load about you” Tony said. Tony looked at him up and down, he recognized him from somewhere. But where? 

“Nice to meet you as well,” Loki said. Tony's phone buzzed, it was the deleted footage from the rooftop incident. He would watch it later, or in a sec.

“So, I guess you wanna know why I invited you over? Right?” Tony asked them, he pressed a few buttons on a remote, then set it down. A screen appeared out of nowhere.

“Yeah…” Peter trailed off. 

“Wait, does he know about the thing?” Tony asked, seemingly it had only dawned on him now that the other one didn't know. 

“He knows I'm Spiderman, he saw me coming through the window,” Peter said. Loki laughed. 

“You mean fell off the roof” he laughed, Peter rolled his eyes. “What! It's true, you had a bruise for an hour or something.”