Ace

As I was on my way to begin my research on this 'Ace', I thought maybe I could start by asking someone if they know him. Then I changed my mind, because if he is so sought after by my father's team, he is surely someone with whom we shouldn't have any problems. As I walked into the hotel, I remembered that meeting I had yesterday, Jack. He had already helped me with the hotel so maybe he would help me with that too. I decide to take the risk. I ask the reception if they had given a room to a certain Jack. There's probably plenty of Jack out there, but I think I'll be able to find him. I receive the indication of 2 rooms. It'll be easy to find him, hoping he's in his room. I go to the first of the rooms, number 12. I knock and someone comes to open the door. A very tall man is in front of me, he must have been in his thirties. It was of course not the Jack I was looking for at all. So I go to the second room I was told, number 23. I knock, hoping he is there and then 30 seconds later he opens the door for me. (Jack): "Uh .. hi? What are you doing here ? " (Lucie): "Hi. I need help and I hope you can help me. I need some information on a certain Ace and I think you might know who he is. " (Jack): "Sorry I don't know who it is. And then ... I have to tell you something. I'm not from here, and I don't think you are either. I am a refugee, in fact, I come from the background. " (Lucie): "What? And how do you know I'm not from here? " (Jack): "It makes sense, people on the left know the place where they live by heart. And you looked lost. But you know, I think I can still help you get some info on this Ace. I pretty much know how to know things about people. " (Lucie): "I see that. And thank you very much for helping me. "