- 11 -

Seokjin p.o.v

I was now here in the kitchen helping on preparing the Royal Lunch.

"You!" A lady point at me.

"M-me?" I whispered.

"Yes you! Bring this soup on the Dining Hall and serve it to the Royals" She said as she handed me a tray with three bowls of soup.

With no choice, i just followed what she said.

The guards open the door for me to enter the Dining Hall.

I carefully walk towards the table and place the tray down, pick up one bowl and serve it to the King. I politely bow after serving him the soup and went to take another bowl and serve it to the Queen who gave me a small smile afterwards.
And lastly, The Prince..i did the same thing and saw him smiling widely at me. I avoided eye contact, bow immediately and left the Hall.

After the Royal Lunch was serve, some Senior servant told us to also have our lunch. I sat beside Jimin and start eating.

We finished eating and The Royals too, i washed the dishes and also finished wiping them dry, when Jimin tap my shoulders.

"Seokjin"

"What is it Jimin?" I ask confused.

"Are you done with that?" He pointed at the plates.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, can you go and serve this tea to Prince Jungkook, Mr.Jung ask me to help cleaning the throne room but Prince Jungkook is asking for a tea."

"Umm..where is he?"

"He's at the Garden Pavilion, reading some books"

I nod my head and take the tray from him.

"Okay, I'll serve this to him, go to the throne room now"

"Thank You Seokjin! You are really nice!" Jimin smile and went away.

I look at the tray in my hands and sigh.

I'm carefully walking to the Garden Pavilion, not wanting to spill the hot tea on myself.

When i reach the Pavilion i bow a little and called Prince Jungkook.

"My Prince.."

Author p.o.v

Prince Jungkook was Reading his book peacefully when an angelic voice called him,

"Seokjin?" He mumbled. He immediately turn around and looked at the person assuming it was Seokjin, and he was right.
A smile form on his lips as he look at Seokjin waiting for him to speak up.

"Here is your tea My Prince" Seokjin avoid eye contact with the Prince.

"Please place it there, on the table"

Prince Jungkook watch Seokjin as he place the tea on the table. When Seokjin was about to go he called him.

"Seokjin!"

"Y-yes, My Prince?" Seokjin asked nervously.

"Where are you going??"

"I'm going back inside My Prince, i was just told to bring you tea, My Prince.." Seokjin said while looking down.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you Seokjin!" Prince Jungkook said loudly making Seokjin flinch and look at him with teary eyes. Seokjin thought that the prince was angry at him that made him teary eyed. Prince Jungkook eyes softened when he saw Seokjin's teary eyes.