Episode 3 - On the verge of death

Uzi POV
I'm worried about N he hasn't been back for ages!

 I hope nothing happened to him... wait the sun! it was a minor just a little detail he told me, the sun kills him OH BISCUITS!

I ran into the spaceship and I pulled out my prototype disassembly drone wings I drilled them into my back with a piston mechanism to retract and release my wings. They aren't big but they'll get me through I can't die to the sun just hope I'm fast enough before he dies.

 I bolted forward releasing my wings flapping them up and down diverting most of my power into it I shot forward scanning the area looking for any signs of N, from above all I could see were piles of crushed workers and their weapons of choice then I saw a yellow glow diving down into the snow I pulled N out of the powder.

 He wasn't his usual metallic cold feeling he's boiling hot! I waved my hand up and down wincing in pain but for him I'll make that sacrifice I hugged his body tightly shading him from the sun and bolting towards the spire I have to keep him out of sun he's dying, fast, I skidded into the spire and grabbed parts of drones anything I could find and drawing any oil I could find and drip feeding him. Once they were drained I used them to make a makeshift bed and placed him on it I grabbed a piece of fabric, a scarf oddly a enough, to make a blanket he looks kinda cute.

 I smiled and blushed just wish he could be with me but I get what'll happen if he does I'll die, but for N I'll do anything I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek wake up soon N please...

The next day...

N POV
What happened? The last thing I remember is falling down into the snow "Goodnight sleepyhead" Uzi said carrying a white semi-sphere something she calls a bowl it was filled with my favourite oil I reached out towards it but Uzi pulled it back "No N your to weak right now to eat yourself for next few days I'll be caring for you." she said smiling while blushed.

I went silent, blushing of course, "Thanks Uzi but how did you get the oil?" I asked as she shoved a spoonful of oil down my throat "Oh well I trusted V enough to free her and we went hunting together she wanted to kill and have some oil whilst I wanted to get some oil for you, you don't even realise how close you were to dying from overheating, but thankfully I rescued you and I know that oil should help you cooldown." Uzi explained, I was very surprised on how knowledgeable she was about us disassembly drones 

"Well thanks I don't know what else to say" I replied consuming the oil 

"You don't need to just stay down for a week I'll feed you and take care of you DON'T TRY GETTING UP YOUR BODY IS NOT STABLE ENOUGH FOR THAT!" she yelled very clearly, I nodded in agreement and also fear "Yo Uzi I see a travelling group outside want to get more supplies for N and for my own personal needs" I heard V say from a distance.

"Hell yes, see ya later N." Uzi said releasing her wings flying off with V, I love her so much I hope nothing ever changes that but first I have to get through THIS!

End of Chapter (not foreshadowing for a certain character) sorry for the wait was working on Monster Challenge I'll write 2 chapters for MC but for this book I'll do one every few chapters of that book anyway hope you enjoyed also thanks for the support :)