Episode 7 - Surprise! ( SMUT WARNING)

SMUT WARNING - At the end of Step 4 for Uzi's magazine :) - SMUT = SEX SCENES FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.

Uzi POV

I awoke with a start the moon shining through the glass door and ceiling, N had his wings tucked around me holding me like a teddy bear. I smiled before slipping my way out of his grasp and studying the work I had completed yesterday.

It's only fair we go hunting after all that we deserve some food my arms are all rusty from that handiwork while I wait for them to wake up I should get some stuff from the SMIGGLE store I could use with some new pens.

A few hours later...

I strutted out of the shop carrying 50 stolen plastic bags filled to the brim with SMIGGLE products pens, pencils,  pencil cases, backpacks etc.

When I returned I saw N and V admiring the mechanical legs nodding with approval their yellow eyes reflecting off the shimmering metal "Hey Uzi" N said, running up to me and hugging me tightly I hugged him back ofc.

"What's with the bags full of pens?" V asked rummaging through the bags like a cat, I sighed before grabbing them "You'll see" I said, I stumbled into the darkness of our ' workshop' and from the bag I selected yellow pens.

The idea was to swap out all the purple ink that dyes my facial expressions and reactor core for yellow so I could get those iconic yellow eyes that N and V have but that's the easy part the hard part comes with the pencil cases.

The pencil cases are covered in unique prints that I want to add to my 'FACIALEXPRESSIONS.EXE' folder so I can be more expressive though the one I'll utilize the most will be the terrifying murder mode X. Now it's time to get to work.

Step 1 - Get a cup of any size and place it beneath the pen/s

I grabbed a '#1 worst dad cup' and placed it beneath the pens holding them in place using string.

Step 2 - Use a knife of any size, heat it up and slice through the pens. (Parental supervision required).

I grabbed a spare disassembly drone blade and used a blowtorch to heat it up and I slashed downwards the ink dripping into the cup filling it up slowly.

Step 3 - Reach the back of the drones head and open the bottom most panel, carefully and safely remove the ink.

I brushed my raven-black hair out of the way and pressed the bottom most panel the white chunk dropping into my hand, carefully I placed it on the desk, I pinched the ink compartment and pulled it out and tipped the purple ink into a plastic bag tossing it in the bin as for the actual compartment that was still on my desk.

Step 4 - Thoroughly clean out the compartment of any excess ink before adding the new substance.

Sadly, the planet no longer had clean or safe water I had to think of a different idea that's when it struck me "Hey N can you spit into this for me?" Now I don't know what I was thinking but it worked anyway and the purple ink dissolved in the acidic spit, it only took a quick scrub from a towel or two to remove the saliva.

Step 5 - Pour in the new ink and safely place it back in the ink compartment.

I grabbed the cup and white brick and poured in the ink the yellow liquid sloshing around, I reached to the back of my head and re-inserted the compartment and finished it off by re-attaching the panel.

Step 6 - Reboot and let your model get used to the new ink

Entering rest mode...

--> DESIGNATION - UZI
--> MODEL : MODIFIED DRONE
--> REACTOR CORE RUNNING AT SUFFICIENT POWER
--> COLOUR - YELLOW
--> POWERING UP...
--> UZI ONLINE