Chapter 3

When Hinata went out of the bathroom, he saw Kageyama wearing volleyball uniform.

Guess, they have practice this morning?

Hinata stagger in his step. His back hurts and his leg has yet to regain it's power. How the heck did the fanon Hinata managed to play with this!?

Hinata went to Kageyama and hug him lovingly "Kags, I'll go to dad's office first. Can you excuse me for morning practice? Talk to captain for me, please?"

Kageyama smiled. His action is full of affection. "Sure. Be safe, alright?"

Hinata nodded obediently. "Yes. You too."

Hinata left first. When he reached a place where it's away from that house,  He opened his bag and took his phone out.

Without turning it on, he talked to system. Acting as if he's talking to someone from his phone. "Syrein, who's house did I woke up on to?"

[Kageyama Tobio's house]

"I see... Then, can you tell me which part of the storyline am I right now?"

[You are in the episode 2.]

Hinata nodded. A satisfied smile plastered on his beautiful flawless face.

This only meant that he is in the chapter where later in the afternoon, Kegayama will meet Hinata in the afternoon practice, Hinata will see the hickey on Kageyama. Knowing that it didn't came from him, he already speculated that the latter is cheating.

Hinata put back his phone. He stretch a little before heading at his father's location by riding a taxi. Or should I say, the fanon Hinata's father.

Soon enough, he stood in front of a wealthy building. It's fancy and built shows that a wealthy family owns it. "Seems like... I hit a jockpot this time."

Too bad, he have to die after quite some time.

It stated in the mission, he have to kill himself. Well, there are many options.

Suddenly, he remember the pain when Kenma stabbed him. He unconsciously touched his stomach. "Oh sheesh. That was a bit painful."

Thankfully,at that time,the system managed to deduce the pain by 50%. Just uncomfortable feeling not being able to breathe is the problem.

When he went inside the building and reached the front of his father's office. He was greeted by his father's secretary, Jiwen.

Jiwen had always been kind, his thought for Hinata Shoyo is a gentle and lovable child. He thinks that Hinata got his gentleness and blissful personality from his mother. He adores how the orange haired teen doesn't rebel nor did he think of upsetting his family.

In the novel, when things started to get fucked up. Jiwen stayed by the fanon Hinata Shoyo's side. He helped the teen to endure everything in the company, he consoled him in his lonely time and even help him takes care of his parents.

Hinata smiled at Jiwen. "Uncle, have you eaten yet?"

Jiwen's eyes gleamed. "Oh, I haven't. But now worries, I'll eat later. My wife prepared a dish for me."

Hinata jokingly pout. "And you wouldn't even share it to me?"

Jiwen understood his joke and fake glared at him. "My beautiful wife's effort is only for me!"

"Hmp!" Hinata thinks, Jiwen is such a kindhearted man. He is deeply in love with his wife and even supported his only daughter when she came out of the closet — She admits that she's lesbian.

They converse for a moment until the door flew open, revealing a handsome forty year old man wearing a black tuxedo. He have a dark hair and red orange eyes. Obviously, he's Hinata's father. Hinata Eriko.

Hinata's eyes beamed. "Dad!"

Eriko stared at his son. This son of his reminds him of his wife's high school years. She used to persue him and court him, following him wherever he goes. Maybe, that is one of her charm. One of the reason why he fell in love with her.

Eriko invited Hinata inside. He sat on his office chair while Hinata sit on the couch. "What could be the reason for your visit?"

Hinata's face became serious. A domineering aura plastered on him. "Dad, can I handle the company for a while?"

━━━

Hinata stood in the Kasaruno bathroom. The morning class has ended and it's already lunch. He made sure that he's alone so no one will hear him.

"Syrein, favorability level of my team mates."

[Kageyama Tobio favorability value 30%]

He wasn't shock. I mean, if it was around 80% then that will only make him doubt of why Kageyama is cheating. Maybe the only think that keep him with Hinata is the tangerine's money and beauty.

[Yamaguchi Tadashi favorability value 10%]

So he hates him? Well, that makes sense.

Syrein continued, Tanaka and Nishinoya have 35%, Sugawara 45%, Daichi and Asahi 40%, Narita, Kinoshita and Enoshita 30%

"0 to 10 represents strangers. 11 to 20 is interest, 21 to 30 is more like an intense interest or...crush? 31 to 40 is...what is it?" Hinata messed his hair in annoyance.

[... 1 to 10 are strangers, 11 to 30 are interest, 31 to 50 is a feeling of like. 51 to 70 is when a couple starting to fall in love. 71 to 80 is love and 81 above are when people starting to get obsessed.]

Hinata let out a smug. "Oh, then Kageyama is interested on me? Nice... Nice!"

Then something struck him. Don't you feel like.... Something is missing? Or more like, someone?

"What about Tsukishima?" he remember now, Syrein never mentioned Tsukishima at all.

[Tsukishima Kei Favorability level 70%]

Hinata choked on his own saliva. Tsukishima have feelings for the fanon Hinata!? It was never mentioned in the novel!

Hinata bit his lips and think for a while. After a few minutes, he smiled and nodded. "I see... Heh." a smirk plastered on his beautiful lips.

━━━

In the afternoon practice, everyone noticed that there is something going on with Hinata. First, his thought seems to be occupied with something that he makes a lot of mistakes.

Second, he keeps on avoiding Kageyama — which is confusing since he used to follow the blue haired around all the time.

It's taking other's attentions and it's making Kageyama mad.

In the middle of the practice, Hinata made a mistake for the nth time, if before, Kageyama would say 'It's ok' — right now, he finally lost his cool.

He went to the orange haired and glared at him. "What is wrong with you!?"

Sugawara quickly went to stop him. He pushed Kageyama away from Hinata. "Kageyama! It's fine, ok!? We're just practicing!"

Nishinoya went to comfort Hinata. "Hinata, what's wrong?"

Hinata kept silent.

That made Kageyama really mad! The latter is messing around! And keeps avoiding him! Obviously, that will stir troubles. "Just tell us, what is wrong with you!"

Daichi's eyebrow furrowed. "Kageyama stop it!"

"No! He keeps on messing around! He's been avoiding me this morning! I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, Hinata but don't bring your problems with me!"

Hinata gripped on the volleyball hard. He raised his head, his looks are daggers as it goes straight to Kegeyama's. He open and close his mouth, as if he's having a hard time saying his thoughts. In the end,he averted his eyes and simply say : "Nothing, I'm just not in the mood."

After that, he dropp the volleyball in his hand, took all of his things and left.

[Tsukishima Kei favorability value 72%]

To be continued...