Chapter 4

Atsumu really don't know whether it's good or bad that his useless husband is finally paying attention to them. To be honest, he didn't even dream of this happening at all.

Everyday became chaotic, to the point where it already became a schedule for him everyday to hear the doorbell ringing and that person standing outside aloof, as if not affected by the way he's treated at all.

"Really? Aren't you tired of coming here for nothing?" Atsumu said in a crossed arms.

Sakusa stood still, completely calm on the outside, but don't be deceived, he's panicking inside.

Even he himself doesn't know why he keeps on coming back. It's like someone's controlling him, almost forcing him to drive and come to this house.

Yep, almost. After all, he's kinda aware of the fact that he's kind of willing.

Still, his pride had been stepped on repeatedly, whenever he comes here, his wife will not even let him have a glimpse of the inside of the house, let alone let him see their child.

Like a masochist, he cannot resist, even almost forgetting the fact that this house had been paid by him. He can only curl up his dangerous claw, like a timid feline.

Might be just his nature as an alpha — he thought.

Atsumu rolled his eyes, and as just he was about to close the door, sounds of dripping was heard, creating a gloomy ambiance.

It's raining.

As if not bothered by his black tuxedo getting wet, Sakusa remained on the outside of the door.

Atsumu was stirred. Worried that he will be sick if he remained there, he hurriedly tugged the latter's clothes and gently pulled him inside. "What are you still doing there? Do you want to get sick?"

Sakusa's mouth slightly twitched. He stared at his wife's anxious face and thought, it's not that bad.

He put more oil to the flame. He coughed, a little awkward and unnatural but still managed to deceive Atsumu, making the omega even more anxious. He let himself be pulled to sit on the orange sofa.

"You stubborn little— what will you do if you get sick!?" Atsumu said, his words are harsh yet his face carries uncovered worriness.

Sakusa Kiyoomi discovered his new skill : act cute.

Atsumu quickly took a medicine from the kitchen and handed it to him with water. He accepted it yet he didn't drink it yet.

Atsumu haven't even able to sit yet when a child's cry echoed. He hurriedly went to the second floor.

Sakusa is bewildered. But he can only sit like an obedient child.

It took one and a half hourse before Atsumu finally went down. He naturally looked at the clock, noticing that it's past 12 already, he straight up went to the kitchen, completely ignoring the man looking at him from the sofa.

Sakusa started to doubt if he really turned invisible.

Another thirty minutes passed, Atsumu finally went out of the kitchen wearing an apron. He waved at Sakusa. "Come, eat while it's still hot."

Sakusa awkwardly stood up, a little happy that he's not being ignored anymore.

They went to the kitchen, there are only few foods on the table but just by the smell, you can say they gonna taste good.

Sitting in front of those homemade food, Sakusa faintly try to sense himself. He, who is known a picky and a germaphobe never really find other people's food appetizing at all. Yet at this moment, those food strangely looks very good.

Atsumu saw him not touching the food at all, then he remembered, aren't Sakusa a germaphobe?

"Oh yeah. I forgot, sorry." he winced and took the food from Sakusa, but he haven't even touching it yet when the latter started eating.

He eats like he haven't eaten anything for the past years at all. Even holding the plate strongly.

"Uhh..." Atsumu is bewildered.

Maybe his mysophobia isn't that severe? Atsumu nodded at his own thought.

He sat down and started eating.

Sounds of the rain is very appeasing, creating a calm atmosphere. The two of them silently ate, as if it's not their first time eating alone at all.

If a stranger can see this, they will think this is a happy family. Unfortunately, it's not.

━━━

The rain didn't stop until evening so Sakusa went home late.

Although his paper works are in front of him, his mind is on a different thing.

He ate other people's food.

His whole life, that never happened once. His germaphobia can only get worse as time goes by. Yet today, he actually ate.

For once he feels shock.

So when he got home, he asked the maid to cook for him. Usually, he cooks for himself, only today though, he need to test something.

But when he saw the food brought by the nanny, he felt nauseated. He don't like it at all.

So what is happening?

He didn't sare ponder about it too much. He took his phone and went to Atsumu's contact.

He texted him.

"From now on, cook for me." he sent that single sentence.

It took a minute before a reply came.

"Asshole."