Chapter 15~ The kiss

Firstly I wanna say HOLY SHAT I HAVE 1,002 READS ON THIS STORY!!! Thank you guys sooooo much!!! I know this update is really late, but I will try to update more often. This is dedicated to a friend of mine who truly seems to believe in me <3  

~Allyssa(_Buddeh_)

Andy's POV

After a long day of shopping we are finally back at the flat. But let me tell you, when I say long day, I MEAN IT!!! We were mobbed by fans the second we got there!!!! Ughhh, I told the boys we shouldn't have gone!! But they insisted!!

Anyways, we tried to keep under the radar at the mall and it kinda worked.

Now, they boys are begging me to cook dinner. "Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" Niall begs "Pleeeeeeeease?!?!? I'll love you forever!!!"

Then Louis jumps to the ground and wraps his body around my left foot while Harry does the same to my right.

Then, Liam and Zayn just stand there outing and rubbing their belly's. Boy, are these guys persistent!!!

"Fine!" I say giving up. "What do you guys want?"

"CHINESE!!!" Louis yells.

"Wait, do you seriously expect me to COOK Chinese food?!?" I say "Do you realise I cannot do that?"

"Oh yeah....." Louis says to himself.

"LEEYUMMMM!!!!" Niall yells. "CAN YOU PWEEEETTY PWEASE ORDER CHINESE?"

Then Harry burst into laughter and we all turn and stare at him. Once he sobers up, he turns to us and says "What? It rhymed!!!" 

After Liam cooked dinner Harry asked me to join him outside. I really am nervous though.... I'm pretty sure he really likes me, but now thinking back..... I don't really know if I like him..... But I really don't wanna break his heart.

"So.... Andy. I have something to say." Harry says, looking down at his feet his nerves obviously getting to the best of him.

"O-okay." I reply. Oh god.... Did I just stutter...?

"Well, I really thought I liked you, and I wanted to like you so bad and uhm.." Harry started to say.

I immediately caught on to what he was saying and interupted him "Harry, it's okay I feel the same. I really like you, but in more of a 'love you like a brother' kind of way." 

He then began smiling. Oh thank the heavens!! I was really worried he was gonna confess his undying love for me or something....

 "Okay, well friends?" I asked hopeful

"Definitely!" Harry said smiling and pulling me into a hug.

Well, I'm glad we worked that out!!! I'm starting to have some feelings for a certain leprechaun... 

-

Niall's POV

I looked out the kitchen window that led to the back yard and saw Andy and Harry hugging and smiling to each other. Every time I see them together my heart breaks a little.

I mean, I'm happy for Harry and all, and if Andy's happy, then good for her but.... I can't help but feel like we were supposed to be together.

No matter what, she always makes me smile. And...... I really like her. Gosh, I need to stop falling for this girl!!! 

We all just finished eating the Chinese food Liam ordered earlier and Louis decided we would play another game.

Oh boy.....

ANDYS POV

Well Louis has decided for us to play another game.

"We are NOT playing truth or dare again, let me say that in advance!" I say looking specifically at Lou.

"What?" He said shrugging with an innocent look on his face.

"FINE I'LL PICK THE GAME!!!" Harry shouts, a smirk on his face. "Alright, Andy, I need you to go in the closet for a moment, I need a word with the boys.!" 

"Uhm, Okay?" I say before walking into the dark closet. I wander in the cramped space until I find a box to sit on. 

Suddenly someone slides into the room, letting no light in so I can't see their face.

"whats going o-" I'm interrupted by someone gently placing their soft lips onto my own. And boy.... Was this a kiss!!!!!

Nothing like any other kiss I've ever had.... This is like, the king of all kisses, like, It's amazing....

Gosh, now even my thoughts are jumbled.

Way too soon the owner of these fiiiineee lips removes theirs from my own to take a breath of air. They kiss me gently on the cheek and then slide out of the room as they had before, letting no light in.

Oh my gosh..... Who was that? 

Hope you liked it :)

~Allyssa(_Buddeh_)