Teasing

His alarm goes off for school and I still feel extremely miserable. My stomach seems to roll into itself even with the small amounts of ginger ale going into my system. There was no way I was going to make it through an entire school day.
Chase sits up and looks at me in concern, "still not feeling good?"
I shake my head, "you should stay home with me," I stick my bottom lip out in a pout and give him my best puppy eyes.
He shakes his head, "those eyes are not going to work on me."
I sigh before smirking and pressing my lips to the sweet spot on his neck. I kiss, lick, and suck the skin right in between his collarbone and his neck as he breath hitches in his throat from the contact. I can feel him start roll his head back as I nip the skin, pulling it slightly in between my teeth before he finally pushes me away.
"Nice try, princess," he shakes head with a smirk and winks at me, "when you're feeling better."
I pout, "but it might make me feel better."
"Later," he shakes his head with a laugh.
I throw my head back against the pillow and groan, "I want you now."
"No such luck," he pats my shoulder before getting up to get clothes out of his closet.
He starts to take his pajamas off in front of me and I shield my eyes, "are you trying to be a tease right now?"
"That depends," he chuckles, "is it working?"
I scoff and shake my head even though he's not looking at me, "I'm not answering that."
"You answered enough," he laughs and I chuck a pillow at him, hitting him square in the back.
"Hey!" He says playfully and tosses it back at me.
I laugh as I catch the pillow and hug it to my chest, still not feeling all that great.
"I'll be right back," he leaves and seconds later he's back holding the Build-A-Bear he made me and the velvet strawberry ring box. He walks over and grabs my left hand, gently sliding the ring onto my ring finger before pressing a kiss to it. Then, he hands me the bear, "that way you don't miss me too much," he winks playfully.
"If you think a stuffed animal can take your place, you're sorely mistaken," I laugh, replacing the pillow with the bear.
"I'd certainly hope it can't," he smirks, "if it does then I think I'd have to sue."
I laugh and then clench my stomach, the vibrations of laughter making it nauseous again, "you sure you can't stay?"
He smiles sadly, "I'm sure. You're in good hands, though. My mom's going to be checking on you and will even make you soup when you're hungry."
I pout, "but she's not you."
"I know," he sighs and intertwines our fingers, squeezing my hand, "if you need anything, let my mom or I know."
"Okay," I sigh and he kisses me on the lips before leaving for school.
The school day was going to go so slowly, I knew that for a fact. It always did when we weren't together.