Mafia's Baby (Taegi) part 3

Little: Kim Taehyung
CG: Min Yoongi

Requested by this amazing young lady @dharshini_ficfitions

Hope you like it 😊

■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□■■■□

"Chimmy! Wan uppie uppie!" The brunette exclaims.

Yoongi and Taehyung had grown to like each other very much.

The older more then he would want to since such a relationship doesn't have a future.

The brunette is still young, he needs to live his life, get a stable job, find a house to live in and start anew.

He doesn't need someone like Yoongi to stain his name.

Yet he can't help this growing feeling in his chest.

His heartbeat fastening when the younger looks at him, his palms sweating whenever the taller changes clothes, his mouth going dry when Taehyung bites his lip.

How I would love to kiss those lips ...

He shakes his head.

Now is not the moment! I can only propose once he slips back.

They are both in the youngster's room.

It's filled with BT21 plushies since Taehyung loves that show.

"There you go prince. Want something else?" Jimin, Yoongi's most loyal man asks.

The blond was away on a long trip to Tokyo to meet Rei Matomura, a famous Mafia boss that works just like Min Yoongi, avenging all injustices.

Once he got back with his own little Gang, they all befriended the newcomer.

Jimin was the brunettes favorite out of them since he shared the same name as his favorite character from BT21.

"Kissie!" Taetae says, jumping on the other's hold.

"Calm down sweet cheeks! Or you might fall." The blond smiles widely, kissing the little softly on the cheek.

The brunette giggles back and ceases his movements.

The door opens and Yoongi turns around to see who it is.

"Matomura just called, he got a new case for us." Jungkook, Jimin's boyfriend, explains, looking foundly at his lover.

"Do you think you can play a bit with your Papa 'til I come back? Hum little one? Or do you need me to stay?" Jimin asks the taller earning a shake of head.

"Nu chu can go Chimmy! Taetae wuv pway wif Papa!" The blond giggles, putting him down.

As soon as his feet touch the ground, he runs to his main caregiver.

Yoongi is ready to hug him tightly.

"Aw aren't they cute?" Jungkook questions, pecking Jimin's lips.

The older hugs him, resting his head on the taller's chest.

"They really are ... I hope they come clean soon, it's getting way to obvious." Jungkook takes the other by the hand you exits the door.

"Let's go before they hear us." The younger says, trying to hide a mischief grin.

"Papa?" The taller makes pleading eyes at the older, pouting slightly.

"What is it Taebear? You wanna take a nap?" The younger shakes his head.

"You want milk?" The brunette shakes his head again.

"Nu Papa, baby wan go. Big Tae wan say somefing ..." The older looks a bit surprised but doesn't let it show to much.

"That's okay prince, we can play later, okay? I'll ask Namjoon and Jin to come too, so we can have a big red lights, green lights game, okay?" Yoongi reassures the younger.

"Yey Papa! Taetae wuv gween wights wed wights!" The little claps his hands in excitement and smiles his beautiful boxy smile.

Soon his expression changes. His eyes close and open again, revealing big Taehyung.

"Hey there Suga." Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

As they grew nearer Yoongi told him his nickname which only his mother had the right to call him when she was still alive.

"What did you wanna talk about?" The brunette looks down, embarrassed.

"Did Taebear dirty himself again without telling me? It's okay Tae, it's completely normal. I'll go buy cute diapers for him ... I don't even know but I'm sure they sell BT21 themed ones." Taehyung puts his hands in front of him and shakes them a bit, to get the older's attention.

"No no, he didn't do anything ... I ... I got something very important to tell you ..." Yoongi is starting to worry.

Did I do something wrong? Will he tell me he found somewhere to be?

The older is fidgeting with his fingers without even realizing it.

"When I slipped back into big space the first time ... I was scared. Scared shitless about my life. You told me you were a good person but who could guarantee me that?" The boss looks up at him, saddened.

This is a goodbye

"Yet with time I got to know you personally. You're an amazing person Yoongi. I swear ... never had I thought to grow this found of a mafia boss, yet I did." Taehyung approaches the older, hesitantly cuping his face.

Yoongi's cheeks get slightly squished.

"Suga, I've met the side of you that you never show anyone and it's beautiful. You saved me from the streets, you gave me a place not just to stay but to call home. I have friends that genuinely care for me. You never forced me to do anything. And I ... " He looks away, taking a deep breath.

Yoongi just stands there, waiting.

The brunette looks back at him again, with admiration in his eyes.

"I feel in love with you Min Yoongi." The younger leans in to kiss the boss passionatlly.

Tears roll down his face with fear of rejection.

As they part for air, Yoongi leans his forehead on the other one's.

He wipes Taehyung’s tears with his thumb.

"I'm in love with you Kim Taehyung. I wanna make you my boyfriend." As the older says these words, the brunette kisses him once again.

"I was yours from the day you first touched me with your loving hands." Yoongi sighs happily.

As time went by, both males decided to take it to the next step, marrying a few years after.

Now they live happily with their friends, either having cuddle times as husbands or play times as caregiver and little.

■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□■□□□

Hope you liked it my Moonchildren 💜😊