35. Trembling

- Dani! - I said as I opened the front door. The confinement had been lifted a few hours ago. Although Danielle and I had seen each other almost every day through the screen, there was nothing I wanted more than to see her in person. I needed her in front of me. I needed to feel her, to touch her and kiss her after so long - Are you okay? - I asked, letting her in. Jeff came out to greet her, very happy to see her again. After cuddling her, Dani stood up and looked into my eyes for a few seconds. Time stood still for a few moments. Neither of us said anything. She was the one who approached me confidently and took my face in her hands; I tried to come in her mouth, but Dani stopped me and continued to look at me intently.

- Are you real? - she asked. I nodded. I wanted my mouth to be into hers, so badly. I had wanted it for as long as the confinement had lasted -. I love you, Stefania - she said - Please don't hurt me - she continued - Be clear with me - as I felt the tension evaporate from her body, I brought my mouth to hers. For months I had longed to meet her soft lips. I wanted to have her breath on mine and her body in my arms. I kissed her desperately, trying to erase the bad moments we had lived through, as well as the months we had been apart. Despite everything, the time we had spent in confinement had helped us to get to know each other better. Danielle tangled her tongue with mine and explored my mouth in a deep kiss that made me shiver.

I pulled away from Dani and looked at her. In her red dress, her hair was slightly longer and blonde. Her big blue eyes looked at me intently, full of desire and love. I held out my hand and led her into the room; she held me tightly as if she didn't want me to let go. The last rays of sunlight were filtering through my room, flooding it, as they did every evening, but now that Danielle was there, I was able to see them for the first time. Danielle was the sun. Danielle was everything. I smiled slightly and moved closer to her body to hug her for a few seconds. I buried my face in her shoulder and felt her heart pounding as if it wanted to escape from her body.

- Dani- I murmured, kissing her neck softly and sliding my hands down her body, sliding them under her dress. I felt the firmness of her buttocks and squeezed them as Danielle shuddered. I continued my way down her back and traced patterns across her skin very gently. I peeled myself off her, and Dani took the opportunity to undo her dress in a few seconds. I smiled. - I missed you- I said in a whisper that was lost in her mouth. My hands rushed to her breasts as she trembled slightly, her breath hitching. I undid the black bra she wore and pounced on her nipples, circling them with my tongue, alternating between one and the other. I moved down her abdomen, running my tongue over her skin and drawing her body against my face until I was on my knees.

Danielle tangled her fingers in my hair and moaned softly, as I undid her panties, and spread kisses over her hips, pubis, groin... Without stopping at her center. Dani forced me to pull away from her and stared at me. I knew what she wanted to tell me and nodded. I got rid of the dress I was wearing, and we sat on the bed, our legs intertwined and our centers very close to each other, emanating heat. We kissed desperately, me holding Dani by the back of her neck, while she held me tightly behind my back, and our breaths became more and more agitated. That was fucking heaven, to be with her like that.

- I love you- I said, looking into her eyes and smiling. I noticed Dani's eyes fill with tears, and her face lit up with a smile that made my heart pound -I've never felt this way about anyone- I continued. Dani looked away, and I held her chin to meet her blue eyes that reminded me of the sea in Sicily - I love you, Danielle - I kissed her on the lips and told her again that I loved her. I felt Dani's arms around me even tighter but full of tenderness, of love. I moved on top of her and continued to spread kisses down her neck, her breasts, and her belly. I could spend hours loving her. Danielle's body was my favorite place in the world.

- I can't take it anymore- she said with bated breath. I smiled and slowly lowered myself down as I spread her legs. My tongue met her center, and I ran it up and down and down and up a couple of times as Dani trembled softly.