Epilogue

After 6 years

Jiyeong's pov

( Warning - 🔞🔞🔞) "Please Fuck me Saebyeok, I can't control myself, anymore, I know that Eunseul is in the house but please I can't control it" I pleaded To Saebyeok. "Did I say no.... Babe?" Saebyeok said. "Is the door locked" Saebyeok asked and I nodded. "Then let's begin" Saebyeok said. She kissed me,... She went soft at first, then she went rough.... She slowly started to undress me while I unbuttoned her shirt.... She sucked my neck and left some hickeys which I hope is not noticing..... She then got on top of me and started thrusted over me.... "Ah.... Please.. go.. more faster~" I moaned and as I say that, Saebyeok went more faster and I was a moaning mess..... After a while, we stopped. "That was great" Saebyeok said and I nodded. She kissed on my forehead but then suddenly, My phone rang. Minyeo called me. "Hey what's up Minyeo?" I asked.... "Today is Junho's son's 17th Birthday" Minyeo said. "And?" I asked. "He invited every one of us including our children, and it's mandatory to come" Minyeo said. "Fine we are coming" I said..... "Who called?" Saebyeok asked me. "Minyeo said that Junho invited us including Eunseul to come to his Son Jihoon's birthday party and its mandatory" I said and Saebyeok groaned..... "Oh come on, Babe it will be fun" I said. "I am going only for you" Saebyeok said... I am so glad she agreed...

Saebyeok's pov

"Mother, Jihoon invited me to this birthday party, can I go?" Eunseul asked me. "His dad invited all of us and you are also going with us" I said and Eunseul seemed happy.... Eunseul went to her room. "Change your clothes, we are going out soon" I shouted and Eunseul replied "okay Mother." "Honey how's my outfit?" Jiyeong said, she was wearing a black dress...

" "Honey how's my outfit?" Jiyeong said, she was wearing a black dress

Damn, She looks fucking sexy wearing it.... "Mother I am done, this is my outfit!" Eunseul said and I looked at her.

 "Mother I am done, this is my outfit!" Eunseul said and I looked at her

What the fuck, that dress is too short!.... "That dress is too short" I said. "Well I don't wear it to make you like it" Eunseul said. "I didn't know that our daughter is Savage" Jiyeong said and I was trying to process everything that happened. Anyways after the incident, we went to the birthday party.
Junho hugged Jiyeong and said "Welcome!". This fucking man is hugging my wife.... Well as always, I was in the corner of the party.... But then I saw Jihoon ( Junho's son) took a mic and said "so there is a girl, I love the most and I invited her in this party to confess to her.... Kang Eunseul... Will you be my Girlfriend?". I was drinking water and after I heard, I coughed the water. No way, this boy is asking my baby at the wrong time.... "You son of a Bitch, I had a crush on you and when I confessed to you, then you said No..... And now you want to show off everyone that you like me... Well guess what, I am not one of your coins which means I am not two faced, always in everyone's pants and Flat, you have your stupid Bitches for that! And also guess, I am dating your ex boyfriend.... And that is Karma you motherfucker bitch" Eunseul said... I am impressed, but who is her fucking boyfriend? "She's fucking right, you cheated on me and guess what I am dating her" Jeongin ( Minyeo and Deoksu's son)
The party got over and I talked with Jeongin "so are you Gonna treat her well?" I asked and he nodded.... He is such a nice kid....

Third person's pov

After this incident, everything was normal and Kang family accept Jeongin..... "I love you!" Eunseul said to her boyfriend on the phone.... "Jeongin is so sweet!" Jiyeong said and Eunseul right away agreed ..... "Are you all gonna eat Dinner or not?" Saebyeok asked and immediately everyone started eating, after dinner... Jiyeong asked Saebyeok "do you love me?". "Of course I do love you babe" Saebyeok said... "Aww I love you too!" Jiyeong replied. "What about me?" Eunseul asked... "We both love you too!" Jiyeong and Saebyeok said both... They are a happy family and they lived happily ever after
The fucking End!