1.4

Harry was a little disappointed that his father was already leaving, but the man had to be in Los Angeles, California early the next morning, so he had to jet- literally.

Des and Harry hugged for a good minute before the older man brought Louis into a hug, saying that it was good to meet him and he hoped to see him again soon.

After Harry dropped the man off at the airport, he returned to his flat, where Louis was curled up in bed, waiting for him.

"It's only four, Lou, are you already tired, baby?"

Louis giggled, bringing the comforter up to hide his eyes. Harry chuckled and climbed into his bed, kissing up Louis's body as he went. The small lad wiggled under the touch of Harry's soft lips, arching his back a little and whimpering.

"What's up, kitten?" Harry whispered as he laid his body over Louis's, causing the poor man to huff out a breath.

"I'm a bit... I was just thinking of you," Louis whispered back shyly, closing his eyes.

Harry knew- he could feel Louis's erection pressed against his leg. Harry would just rather Louis use his words.

"Talk to me, baby. What's wrong?" Harry cooed, playfully pinching Louis's thick thigh. Louis yelped, blindly smacking at Harry's wandering hand.

"I'm sleepy. Let's sleep," Louis said, tilting his head to the side as Harry pressed warm kisses to the skin there.

"I think you'd rather me help you, wouldn't you?" Louis gulped at Harry's naughty suggestion, but shrugged nonetheless.

"I wouldn't mind if you did."

"What would you like me to do?" Harry snickered, bringing his long, slender fingers down to tease at Louis's waistband.

He was wearing briefs, claiming that he only wore panties if he was wearing leggings- as if that helped.

Louis in leggings?

Harry could picture Louis, delicious thighs clad in tight leggings. It made him grow hard now, wanting to make love to the small lad, but not yet- soon, but he had plans for that one.

"Can you... I want your tongue," Louis begged.

"Where?"

"Anywhere!"

Harry smirked at Louis's eager statement, pressing his tongue on Louis's collarbone. Louis couldn't help but let out a whine. "Harry!"

"You said anywhere," Harry defended.

"Lower."

"Here?" Harry whispered, licking over Louis's nipple. It was like a spark, like the beginning of a fire- Louis whined again, arching his back completely from the bed.

"There?"

"Lower," Louis urged.

Harry moved a licked a stripe across Louis's hard member. He had to admit, he was surprised when Louis whispered, "Lower?", and- oh! Louis wanted Harry's lips on his bum.

Harry's smirk was evident even as he kissed down the skin of Louis's bum, tapping the boy on the hip. In seconds, Louis was up and turning to his hands and knees. Harry crouched down, using his large hands to spread open Louis's cheeks.

If Harry was honest, he's never done this before, but he somewhat understood. He thought it might be sort of like how a girl gets eaten out, only it was an arse and not a vagina.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"I haven't done this... With a guy before."