Target 27: Kakimoto Chikusa

"Mitsuki, stay back," Hayato told the blonde girl.

"But–"

"It's going to be fine," Hayato glanced at her, giving her a reassuring gaze. Mitsuki just nodded as she knew she would not be helpful to him.

She will just be on his way, anyway. She walked on the sidewalk behind where Hayato stood.

"What'd ya want?" Hayato asked the Kokuyou student, looking hostile.

"Kokuyou Middle School, second year. Kakimoto Chikusa. I came here to break you," he introduced himself.

Mitsuki cannot do anything but watch the two. She might be calm on the outside but she is screaming in worry inside. Her heart is beating fast due to nervousness.

"Huh? Geez, what's going on these days? Why do we keep getting involved with gangsters from other schools? And here I was, hoping for an ordinary day with my girlfriend," Hayato sighed. Mitsuki would have retorted to his statement if they were not in this situation.

It wasn't like she does not trust Hayato's strength when it comes to fighting but she cares for him and she does not want him to get hurt.

"All right. Since you asked, my principle is never to refuse a fight when invited," Hayato said and gestured for Chikusa to come at him.

"That looks interesting! A fight between middle schoolers!" Two men were walking and stumbled upon the scene.

"This is not a show," Chikusa told them and threw needles at their forehead. Mitsuki widens her eyes in fear as the two strange men fall down on the ground.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" Hayato exclaimed, eyes widening in shock.

"This is troublesome," Chikusa said. Hayato glanced at Mitsuki, clicking his tongue in frustration.

"Mitsuki!" Hayato called the blonde girl and grabbed her wrist as they ran. But before that, he threw his dynamites at Chikusa. They both went behind a vending machine to hide at the explosion.

However, before his dynamites exploded, Chikusa used a yo-yo to put out the fire on the dynamites.

"Shit!" Hayato exclaimed as he saw the yo-yo coming towards them. He held Mitsuki by her wrist and jumped.

"Go hide, Mitsu," he said, causing the female to nod. Mitsuki pulled away from Hayato's grasp as she stepped back from the two. The gray-haired teen let her be as she will just get involved in the fight.

"Kokuyo Middle School? I've gone senile for a bit, but which family is that again?" Hayato asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Finally, we got the right one," Chikusa said. Mitsuki frowned, now realizing that these people are not ordinary students but hitmen. And, putting the pieces together, she knew that they were targeting Tsuna.

"Who are the members of your family, and who is the boss? Spit it out," Chikusa said and Hayato was shocked as he found out that they were aiming for Tsuna.

Hayato threw bombs toward Chikusa's direction but he took out two yo-yo's and threw them at Hayato's sides, making him trapped between his weapon. He got himself hit by an explosion as he ran towards Chikusa and tried to punch him but the Kokuyou student dodged.

"Shit! I'm not done yet!" Hayato told him as he threw another set of dynamites in his direction.

Chikusa put out the fire on the dynamites but didn't notice the smaller ones and it exploded in his right direction, causing damage to him.