[Gladiolus flowers]

°~🥂Sparkling x Herb🌿~°

Sparkling was speed walking, with his head down to avoid any eye contact or to not let anyone see his pathetic face. The bartender finally have the courage to confess to a certain Gardener.. Herb, a calm introverted man who is a plant freak as he call himself that, and a regular to the bar.

---------

Herb is a regular BUT is also one of Sparklings best friends.. who is he kidding his other regulars are his best friends too but he grown attached to Herb more than the others, heck he hang out with like almost everyday. These past months hanging out with him Sparkling recognized a feeling that he thought he won't be having again.. Was he in love? and Sparkling already knew the answer to that.

Despite his flirty come backs, cheesy pick-up lines, and charms. Never in his life have fallen hard to anyone but just temporary crushes, like really just straight up crushing on someone but the feeling left quickly than Custard's dad buying milk.. Sure he felt giddy and blushy around them then again it will just fade. Until he met Herb

The second Herb step into the bar Sparkling felt an unfamiliar feeling towards him, he of course pushed it away cause he just met the guy but it came back after all these months together. He would blush around herb whatever little things he did or say, impatient to see him, the butterflies on his stomach when he laid his eyes on those brown eyes, the way he would fidget from time to time while talking to him, and so much more.. That was new to him yet he could recognized that he is madly in love with the gardener.

He waited so much the right time to confess and those days grew into months and heck it became even a year, he wanted Herb to be in his life, he had waited so much.. He asked both of his bar regular friends for advice and planning this confession after Herb left to take care of his plants. Which of course both agreed since they noticed the strange behavior from the two and been secretly shipping them and planning like 69 wedding plans for them.

The day came by, The day Sparkling will confess his feelings for the gardener. He of course is nervous but tried to keep calm.. He fix his look, grab his stuff and the flowers then made his way where Herb is. Shooing the nervous feelings away he finally got the confidence he needed, he could feel his heart beating when he's almost at the location (which btw he asked a bunch of cookies where he is)

when he arrived he regretted everything immediately... All because of what he heard and witnessed.

what did he witnessed and heard you may ask?, well its Herb accepting another love confession from a certain Lute player bard. Clover.

Sparkling froze at the spot, he sure is standing where he could not be seen from the trees and bushes around him.. He was far away from them yet he could hear Herb happily accepting the confession, it sounded off but the poor bartender was too lost and stunned to think much about it.. all he could do now is flee from the area.

---------

And that leaves to where we are now.. Just Sparkling speed walking to his house with his broken heart. many were concern as they tried to ask him, even Mint choco and cocoa which happen to pass by yet all he could master is a weak smile and a simple nod then return to his main goal which is speed walking home..

When he finally arrived and enter his welcoming home with a smell of sweet citrus roaming in the air.. he closed the door behind him and immediately lean his back on it and sliding down so now he's sitting on the cold floor and.. letting the damn tears fall that he's been holding for a while... 

"how foolish am I to think he'll like me back..." he hug his legs and lay his head on his knees, the sound of sobbing can only be heard throughout the house thou not loud enough for his neighbors to hear. he just mumbles curses to himself between hiccups and tears, he hate this... this is his first time actually falling in love but yet it turned to be his also first heartbreak. how pathetic