𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!
𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚
𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: murunxr

Feeling himself being roughly thrown on the bed, Oikawa gasped, slightly dizzy from (y/n)'s actions, but soon felt familiar hands taking his clothes off, not even having time to counter it, the material of his clothes being almost ripped

Feeling himself being roughly thrown on the bed, Oikawa gasped, slightly dizzy from (y/n)'s actions, but soon felt familiar hands taking his clothes off, not even having time to counter it, the material of his clothes being almost ripped. He had no chance of going against it, and deep down he didn't want. He caused this.

- Look at me Tooru. It's what you wanted right? - (l/n) used his hand to force the brown-haired boy to look at him, his (e/c) eyes sparkling with something that made Oikawa shiver.

- (y-y/n). - He stuttered, not knowing what to answer now.

- You were so cocky before. Where is that? - (y/n) asked, his free hand touching and tracing Oikawa's stomach, and the boy under him almost whimpered. When his hand wrapped around the male's cock suddenly, a surprised moan left Tooru's mouth.

(l/n)'s hand was moving too slow for Oikawa, but at the same time it was being too much, his hand touching further on the right spots, taking groans from the male underneath, that was now more aroused than he should.

- Answer, pathetic bitch. - (y/n) grunted, his grip on Tooru's chin getting harder, hand moving slightly faster.

- I-I'm sorry ngah~. - How pathetic of him. That was all he could say?

- I'm not satisfied, you're gonna have to try harder. - (l/n) was mocking him, he could feel, but the knowledge wasn't enough to stop him from trying to convince (y/n) to let him cum.

- I'm s-sorry ah~ d-da-daddy. Please hah~ shit, let me cum. - Tooru was blushing violently, never once in his life thinking he would call someone daddy, but here he was, turning desperate.

- That's better. - (y/n) could feel by it twitching on his hand, that Tooru would soon cum, so he let his cock go, receiving a whine. - Don't you think you should help me first?

Looking down, Oikawa saw (y/n)'s member restrained by his pants, being painfully squeezed there, and just the thought of putting his mouth there was making him harder. He started to imagine (y/n) fucking him until morning, that's what he wanted, but could he handle it?

Taking (l/n)'s pants off, along with his boxers, Tooru was met with a seemingly enraged cock, ready to fuck him in the best ways he knew or didn't know. There was no slow beginning, Tooru was greedy, so he took it all, not thinking about the consequences.

Even (y/n) was surprised when he felt the sudden warmth surrounding his member, a groan leaving his throat, vibrating. His fingers were entangled on the brown-haired strands, his teeth biting his redden lip, as jolts of pleasure run through him.

Oikawa realized he should've thought this through. His mouth was full, eyes watering, throat slowly starting to receive the prominent phallus, as he tried to stop the want of gaging. His warm tongue did its best on tasting and teasing (l/n)'s shaft, sometimes retrograding to suck on the tip, just to hear that hot moan of (y/n) again.