From Austin

ON THE CALL
AVA: Oh my! I cannot believe who just called me!
NOAH: OH c'mon Annie don't overreact I've to do it cause you never do.
AVA: I just got a phone you know the rule my dad made that everyone in the family has to follow(everyone is me and bro only...)......
NOAH: You cannot get phone until you're 15!
AVA:Yeah
NOAH: I think you are gonna live in Paris right?
AVA: Maybe if possible you know I love this place so much,the sunsets and sunrise's ahhh they steal my heart away, every building here hits different it seems like they wanna tell a story. Eiffel Tower motivates me the most Henry. It's a simple yet the most beautiful structure, the streets here are so sophisticated you know you won't like to go home you would just like to walk and walk and walk,the sweets , the language I'm alot used to French and I think I'll probably forget English once I'll stop talking to you.
NOAH: Everyone knows Paris is a romantic city...

In between

NIALL: Who's that Annie?
AVA: Henry
NOAH: Is it Niall? Olivia's husband? where's Olivia?
AVA: Yes, it's Niall, Olivia has went out for shopping.
NOAH:OH so how's your study goin? I hope you are studying only there and not head over heels on those french boys...hahaha
AVA: NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, I'm never gonna do that it's all a waste of time. Studies are going on the track,my dreams.....so how're you doing? is there anyone you're dating?
NOAH: Don't ask me bout studies.......I'm dating Maya, she's really pretty and her eyes,the way she walks
AVA: Ughhhhhhhhhhh! just stop it right here or else I'm hanging the phone. Eww how could you ever think if all that and yes you bloody Noah! You're srsly dating Maya The Bitch? that bitch who used to taunt everyone for not being as pretty as her..or who knows she still does that?
NOAH: yeah! im dating her she ain't a bitch for me anymore, she stole my heart. Her grey eyes shine like crystal, and don't ask the feeling we get. And you don't give me advices to whom to date and whom to not am matured enough I love her
AVA: WHATEVER I HATE HER SHES A REAL BITCH, You're just 17 not 70!
NOAH: Stop shouting at me it's so obvious you never like my choice
AVA: YES I don't your choices are disgusting as hell.
NOAH: Not as disgusting as a 15 year old I'm talking with right now
AVA: AT LEAST this 15 y/o is matured than a 17 y/o arguing from Austin!
NOAH: You are way too matured Annie, stop thinking about all this and START DATING
AVA: NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS
NIALL: Hello there! it's Niall Wilde
NOAH: Hello bro! wassup where did that scientist went?
NIALL: Nothing I'm watching movies, so I heard anno shouting and she threw the phone on sofa...
NOAH: you should know what she is shouting for, she's like srsly don't wanna listen to anyone...?
NIALL: She wants to but just not for now, she's says she just wants to focus on her career after all these are the only years when we can start making a better future....that's why she says all this and she might be liking someone who knows....
NOAH:Yeah I think she's right
NIALL: YEP she is...
NOAH: Where is she?
NIALL: She went out with Cami
NOAH: Who's that?
NIALL: ✕✕✕✕✕✕
NOAH: Can u here me?
NIALL: ✕✕✕✕
NOAH hello?
NIALL: ✕✕✕network problem✕✕✕

~Sakina K(Annie)

Thank you♡

Hello! Everyone I'm Annie,thank you for reading my work 'Mail From Paris'...It means alot.
Lots of arguments,fights,romance, relationships,heartbreaks coming ahead.

Let me know your reviews in the comments 🌼✨.