ten.

-

"why are you so nervous?" eric asked, watching me getting flustered over every little thing. "it's not like you're going on a date."

"maybe i am???" i scoffed. "ERIC. WHERE ARE MY FAVOURITE SHOES?!!!"

"uhmm idk lmao." he tried to lie. i gave him a death look. "ugh fine let me get them"

"here. now go!"

"yeah yeah i'll leave. bye ugly"

thehotsunwooguy

thehotsunwooguy

hey can you come at the café behind the mall? i was thirsty so i came here

smackhana'sass

sure

im almost there;)

sunwoo's pov

i wanted to grab a coffee because I'm nervous. and coffee is the only thing that calms me down a bit.

i don't even know why i'm so nervous. i mean, i'm just meeting up with the girl I've been talking to for a whole month.

calm down sunwoo, calm down.

"sunwoo!" the voice interrupted my thoughts. i turned my face and saw her.

kim hana. oh man she's even prettier irl.

she's...damn she's tall.

she's wearing a long casual black dress that fits perfectly on her body, a leather long jacket with black boots on. and she has some funny sunglasses lol.

she's wow.

she let out a dramatic gasp and put her hand on her mouth. "oh my godddd the famous kim sunwoo!!"

i chuckled at her words. "oh my godd are you.. smackhana'sass???" i gasped dramatically too.

she laughed and sat down in front of me. "very funny."
"what did you order?" she asked me.

"iced coffee." i answered.

hana moved her sunglasses lower and said."taste. imma go order one too, wait here." i nodded and watched her leaving.

i promise i'm not staring at her.

hana's pov

i arrived back at the table. i sat down and stared at him with a smirk on my face. "what?" he asked, in confusion.

"wanna hear a pick up line?"

"are we doing this irl too??" he chuckled.

"uh yeah?? this is our daily routine. AND it's even better now that we can see eachother's reactions." i winked at him. he looked away and sighed.

"fine. let's hear it."

-