eleven.

-

"give me your car keys. so i can drive you crazy."

sunwoo stayed silent, with a straight face.

i rolled my eyes. "okaaaay listen. let's play Titanic. you'll be the iceberg and i'll go down."

he smirked. "OOOKAAAAAY." he cleared his throat. "did you send the invitation to the party between your legs by mail, or do you wanna give it to me in person?"

i literally choked on my own saliva. "ayooo you good?" sunwoo asked me, half laughing.

"oh my god. it's so hot in here, do you want to undress me?"

"i meannnn we could do this at home."

we stared at eachother and then started laughing. "i could do this everyday with you and not get bored.", sunwoo said.

"babe. we're literally doing this. every day."

"oh"

we laughed again.

"awwww look at these lovebirds." we heard someone taking a seat next to us.

"what. the. fuck. are. you. doing. here. ERIC?!!!!" i screamed at my stupid best friend.

he just smiled and turned to sunwoo. "maaan what's uppp how's it going? this ugly potato is awful, right? don't worry, i'll save you from her." mf what???

"eric istg if you don't leave-" eric put his finger on my mouth and interrupted me. "shhh was i talking to you?? no."

sunwoo chuckled. "why are you here eric?"

"well dear sunwoo, we have practice in 30 minutes."

"what? we were free today."

"yeah the schedule changed."

"ugh it sucks."

"YES IT DOES." i suddenly said and they both turned their faces to me.

"sorry hana. do you..wanna go see us practice?" sunwoo asked me.

i gasped and got up from my seat, slamming my hands on the tabel without realising it. "REALLY?"

"of course. you can show me your dance skills too."

"OKAY LET'S GO."

sunwoo laughed and got up from his seat too.

eric: that wasn't my intention but ok ig😒

-