Chapter 14

Makenna was fast asleep. He could feel her heartbeat. Slow and even. Her dreams were of the two of them. Together, doing things they shouldn't be, and it was pulling every bit of control he had, right out of him. Bowdey tossed and turned, trying to sleep but he just couldn't. He groaned lowly before getting out of bed. He tiptoed out of the bedroom, making his way to her room. He had to stop this, the only way he knew how. Even if he shouldn't. He opened her door slowly, and inched inside. She tossed and turned, as he climbed into the bed beside her. Instantly she cuddled up into his side as he wrapped his arms around her. She moaned softly as he trailed his hand down her body. Her eyes opened slowly and he was half afraid she would push him away. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck gently, pulling him down to her lips. Bowdey propped himself over her, kissing her neck and moving down to her chest. She moaned again and pushed herself into him as he leaned back, removing her shirt. He pulled back looking at her body, swallowing hard and smiling. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. Bowdey grabbed her neck, kissing her again as her hands instantly found the wasiline of his shorts. "Bowdey...." She moaned in a ragged breath. Makenna pulled his shorts down as he lowered himself back atop her. Entering her slowly, they both groaned as Makenna dug her nails into his shoulders. He pulled back slowly and pushed back into her, causing her to cry out again. He hung his head, already breathing heavily and feeling like he was going to explode. Makenna arched her back as he sat up to his knees holding her legs as he pushed into her again, harder. He groaned again, suddenly feeling connected to her in more ways than just the bond. It was as though they had been blended together to become one person. He pulled back suddenly, turning and pulling her onto his lap as he lay back on the bed. He bit his lip as she moved against him. Their moans combine together like a rhythm. Makenna leaned down kissing him again. Her fangs extended slowly as she moved to his neck. His head leaned back, his eyes closed as she suddenly bit down into his neck. He groaned a loud guttural sound before the pain was suddenly washed away by sheer pleasure. She was instantly in his head. "Makenna...What did you do?" "I choose you, Bowdey. Bound or not." As quickly as it had started, it ended as his body jerked inside her. Ater a few minutes he relaxed, and he lay still as she moved from his lap. They were both breathing heavily as he laid one arm over his forehead. She laid back beside him and laid her head down on his chest. "Maybe instead of hunting each other..we should have been doing that." Makenna said and Bowdey laughed. He stood and walked to the bathroom as she wrapped herself in the sheet moving to lean against the doorframe. She looked up at him with a smile. He flushed the toilet and washed his hands before putting his shorts back on. "What?" He laughed. She shook her head. "Well now what?" She asked moving to get back into the bed. "What do we do about the bond now?" He climbed back beside her and kissed her softly. "I don't know." He sighed. He didn't know if he honestly thought that would have changed the bond at all; but one thing was for sure. Neither could deny the difference suddenly felt between the two of them. No longer did they feel the need to want to kill each other, now they felt the longing for each other. It felt as though they were long lost soulmates who had finally found each other.