P.O.F

"Hey youre really beautiful. My Name is KeKe. What you on here looking for?"

So i was never into the dating apps. They seemed pointless and screamed lonely and desperate in my eyes so i stayed away from them. I was at home, it was storming and i was bored so i decided to just download one to see what i could catch. I made a profile added some picture and wrote a description. I wasn't trying to be harrasesd by men so i made this page only for woman. I strictly put NO STUDS because if i wanted to see yall i would have just asked for a man. In about 20 minutes tops I had about 15 messages all from a lot of beautiful of beautiful women. I went through all the messages but for some reason this one girl just stood out. Now like i said before dating apps scared me but her conversation was smooth as hell but little did she know i was just as smooth. Her name was KeKe, she was about 5'2 red pretty smile pretty titties nice ass and she was just as thick as me. i was just on here trying to be bored and look what happened i found a whole match. I had told myself i wasn't messing with girls for a minute just because woman are dead crazy. it was just that  KeKe didnt come off that way. we chatted all night long and she was pretty funny and seemed cool. so i entertained for about 6 days. She hit me up asking could be meet in person and grab some food. Normally i would never meet anybody for safety reason i just like to mess with people minds on the innanet. Although i was nervous i met up with her and boy let me tell you!!! Like i said i know im thick but this girl was giving me a run for my money. She was even more pretty in person. We sat had food and talk about EVEVRYTHING!!!!!! She had told me she hadn't been with a girl in about 2 years and i honest understood what she ment. In my experience i stop messing with females when i noticed how dirty women are. I never cared if you like men but dont ever think you bout to be in a whole committed relationship with this man and expecting me to eat your pussy!! NO MAAM!! The fact that she also participated in going to go get tested just as often as i did was a plus it let me know she cared about her health just like i do. So we chatted made other arrangements to attend pride week with each other and went from there. Now you never know what people are really ike until the shot start going!! We were at pride having the best time of out lives. Drunk dancing and cussing just partying. I cant remember what club we were at but i remember her telling me she had to pee so i followed her to the bathroom. There were 3 different bathrooms: Mens Womans and Family bathroom. I noticed how she didnt even look at the  woman bathroom she was just stuck waiting on the family one. As soon as it opened up she grabbed my hand and we both ran inside. She washed her hands first and i stood there with the face of suspicion. I knew was about to happen i felt it in my soul. Before she could even think about doing anything i grabbed her arms and put here against the wall. "You think you fucking slick huh?!!?" She laughed real hard and leaned forward and kissed me. i engaged back in the kisses but i could feel her reaching under my shirt to grab my titties. Once again when it come to woman im not submissive so my mind automatically clicked to straight nigga mode. i pulled her hands back stared at here and told her no im in control. In and instant it was like she melted. I pulled her over to the sink she sat on it and washed my hand before pulling her pants down a little bit and putting my fingers in her. I had one rule...dont make any noise. I didnt give a fuck how loud the club was it was just the sense of her not being able to make noise to but pressure on her entire pussy. I slid my fingers in and out of her slow af at first just to see how many fingers could she take. She sat there letting out little moans with her eyes closed so i felt the need to apply a little more pressure and force. It must of felt good because the way she grabbed my arm and rolled her eyes back. im very demanding when it come to woman probably why i love when a man take control over me and demands me. So i hit her with the "LOOK AT ME!!"eyes locked i fingered her harder keeping fully eyes contact with no smile just seductively starring at her. Watching her fight to hold her moans and look at me, sent a rush through me. It was the trill. I took my other hand and choked her while finding that one spot to make her cum. I had the damn girl losing her mind and i was eating all of it up. I cracked a smile at how i had her while still looking at her. Right when i had her at her breaking point i laughed and said "CUM". Before i knew it, she had nutted all over her legs and pants. I watched her shake still sitting on the sink counter, i moved to the side washed my hands again and walk out the door smiling. "Imma be out here waiting on you!" i walked out and sat back on the speaker waiting on her. She came out with the most happy/angry face i had ever seen!! we partied some more and left. I went home, she went home. About 2 weeks went by and she had hit me up inviting me to a party. A all black Lingere party to be exact. Shit i wasnt doing anything so i went. When i got there it was nothing but pretty women all shapes colors and sizes. KeKe saw me ran up to me hugged me and kissed me. I normally dont do lingere parties but whatever. I had on some fishnet stocking with a black lace and leather one piece outfit on and a satin robe. we all intriduced ourselves and started playing drinking games. we was turnt up. There was this girl thre named queen who i noticed was just staring at me and keke the whole night. Finally the drunkness kicked in we started twerking and palying this other naughty asss game. before i knew it it was ass coochie booty and titties out all over the place during this game. it was my turn and game card instructed me to pull a name out the bag and suck on their titties. That person just so happened to Queen. Now KeKe had some nice titiies but the way Queens sat up and how soft they were i was ready. I leaned over pulled her close to me and put her left titty in my mouth. She let out the sexiest moan. Im very much a tittie person and the same way i love sucking dick i love sucking titties. She grabbed my head and i stopped an laugh. I wasnt trying too start nothing but i think i possibly did. The game got too intese beacuse i started to notice everyone was off being horny somewhere so it was only right me and KeKe ducked off somewhere too. We snuck off to one of the room and walked in on Queen naked with a towel on. My first thought was to walk away, but Keke pulled me in and closed the door. Confused as fuck i stood there as these two girls were going tongue for tongue spit for spit while kissing. "Bae meet my girlfriend Queen!" I just stood there looking at the both of them feeling like i was just being set the hell up. To my surprise the both pulled me over and started kissing me all over. Fuck it im here now!! All of us naked i found myself kissing Queen while Keke was eating my pussy from behind. I Slide down some and ate Queen pussy while fingering her. All of a sudden i felt KeKe tongue across my asshole and then her tongue in my ass. we some how flipped and the both of them started eating my pussy together. Literally sharing nut between kisses and licks. I KeKe to my face ate her pussy while Queen ate her ass. We kept it up for about two hours. They fell asleep and i went home. Polietly deleted the app and left that there. Th was wild enough for me.