Innanet Hoe

"Bruh on God I need a fucking sugadaddy!!!" I yelled this out as I'm sitting at my homegirl house on her floor just feeling fed the fuck up!! See life had started to pick up at a good pace but the way these bills was set up I was running low on money. All I could think to myself was to get a sugadaddy but I wasn't willing to give up no pussy to an old man just to have my bills paid and the nigga (sex demon) I was dealing with acted stingy with money. Always wanted to say I was "Big Money" and shit like that knowing damn well he was banking over there. Anyway I was never the type to wait on a man so I had to think of something quick. I took out my phone and look at my IG. I had about 12.9k followers and I thought to myself about OnlyFans. Nahh that wasn't going to work I was too prideful and my tattoos are distinct. Someone was bound to notice. Then it happened. I got this random ass DM from some nigga from up north. it was simple conversation nothing too crazy. But some how I got this nigga to start sending me money for no reason!! $300 here!! $500 here!!! I was eating that shit up, so I figures why not go look into my request and see what other duck I can get. Sure enough it fell right into my lap!! He wanted more though. His name was Oscar and he was from Philly. He asked me if I had picture or videos for sale. Now at first I wasn't too sure about it because since I've been exposed before I was extremely cautious about this type of shit. He promise we go picture for cashapp. As scared as I was the hoe in me said fuck it!! Its not like I was giving it out for the free so shit I tried it. I sent him a random picture of my ass  you know noting too heavy along with my cashtag. All I heard was coins drop!! He had sent a bitch $50 for one picture!! "You got anymore?" I wasn't expecting him to ask but hell yea nigga I got plenty and I was truly tryna see how hard and how much money he was gonna send. By the end of it all I had racked up a good $350 off his ass and all I could think in my mind was this was too easy but will he be a steady client. The next two days went by and he asked for more but this time way more explicit. I felt he was good for it so ok. He had one request: to call him on IG and let him watch me play with myself for $500. Damn. At first I felt like it was a set up but once the risk taker hoe in me saw the money so guess what I did?!! I found a way to set my phone up so my face wasn't showing just incase he my have wanted to record or screenshot anything. I peaked under my leg to see his face and this man was dick in hand excited as fuck. Baby!!!!  That dick he had on him was huge as fuck like wide and long. Not to mention he was fine as fuck too so I guess that was a plus to all of this as well. so I grabbed my vibrator and went to playing with my clit. Now one thing bout us females we can fake anything. So I started fake moaning just to get him more excited because honestly playing with my pussy can be a hit or miss depending on how I feel.  He was enjoying the show sooo much that I decided to take up a little. I clicked my vibrator to a higher speed and at this point all I could so was truly think about this nigga I was so called talking too. I finally nutted but that wasn't enough for me. So I grabbed my dildo and started fucking myself slow as fuck at first just to hear this man on this phone moan out "fuck"!! "You like what you see huh baby?" I knew how to be the perfect tease!!! I sped up the was I pulling my dildo out my pussy, just so I could hear the wetness of my own coochie!! That shit oddly turns me on more. As I'm fucking myself I get lost in my own thoughts and really start to cum!! This man thinking this performance for him whole time I didn't realize how I needed this release and how much I actually enjoyed having someone watch me fuck myself! Lost in my mind, I started fucking myself deep and hard really getting that urge out my system, and I felt myself about to have a complete orgasm all off my thoughts!!! The closer I got to my orgasm, I pulled my dildo out of me, and took my finger and started pulling them in and out my pussy. Eyes in the back of my head, I was fingering the shit out myself when I heard him say he was bout to nut and I said me too. I heard him nutting and out of nowhere felt my body trying to collapse. As I came, my mind screamed out a name in my head and  I squirted all over my bed! Without hesitation I tapped my headphones to hang up the call and I laid there for a second. I heard the coins drop again he had sent me $900 with a message of him telling me he was going to be my number one customer. As good as it sounded and fun as it was I couldn't help but think why this nigga from high school was the one my  mind screamed out instead of the nigga I was dealing with. I kept this innnaet shit going for about 6 months with 3 customers who I've grown good friends with and its strictly platonic now. But I mean who said all hoes actually had to give up physical pussy anyway?