Chapter 10

India POV

I woke the next morning feeling hella good😂, idk why. I stretched to only notice that August wasn't in the bed. I was kinda disappointed. I thought he was gonna be here to see my sexy ass wake up Lol. I just shrugged and started to get out the bed. I already clothes in his dresser, because I'm always over here. HI went into it and got my blue Crop Top and High Waisted Shorts. With my Air Jordan's 1s. My goal for today was to be in all Blue🌀. I laid my clothes out and got my lotion and under wear/ bra. My outfit was gonna be on the money. I wanted to go shopping because I have work later tonight. I was gonna tell August my job😕. So I was gonna cook a big dinner and clean his house all the way and might give him some Cookie🌊💖.
I hopped in the shower and thought about later today. At first I was having an anxiety attack then I was over whelmed by the wetness between my legs. Just thinking about finally letting August dive in my ocean made my head twil😩. I just wanted him all to myself😌and this would be a step closer to going into our relationship. I got out the shower and went into his bedroom. I wiped off and then dropped my towel. I started to lotion my body. You know that feeling when you feel like you're being watched? Yeah I had that shit😂. I turned around to only be startled by Aug. "Ahhh Wtf August" I yelled.
"Sorry ma " he said smirking
"What you smirking at?this isn't a smirking matter I could have died of a heat attack" I babbled on.
"You wouldn't have died and you know I see my Pussy right?"
I laughed and covered my self. I'm kind of used of him seeing my body I'm starting to think I do it on purpose😭. But I put on my bra and underwear then my clothes. When I was done August was talking on the phone. I jumped on his lap. He had on shorts so I could feel his monkey tail. I kinda got wet😋. I started to kiss his neck and took his shirt off.
"Don't start nothing you can't finish now ma" he said throwing me under him.
"Trust I'm ready daddy" I mumbled
"Oh really" he said shocked
"Yes Papi I been Ready😩"
"I got you Later ma" he winked
"I gotta link with Gang so we can do this freaky shit later"
I smiled from ear to ear "Be back by 4 I'm cooking for you before I go to work"
"Aight mamas" he kissed me and threw me his Benz car keys.
I laughed and ran to get my bag. I hopped in the car and drove towards the club before going to the Mall to meet Nicki.

August POV
I kissed India then hopped in my Black BMW. I gave India my Benz for today. I got a lot of shot to handle today. I called Chris and Trey. They told me to come scoop them at the Strip Club. I drove there and Dapped up everybody as I walked in. I walked to the VIP section. My homies Trey and Chris was here with they homie Meek. I met Meek a couple times but he not one of my niggas. I Dapped everybody up and sat down with my shades on.
"Why tf you always got glasses on ?" Meek asked
"Because this my shit I do, observe everything even when they don't know. "
He just nodded. Then some stripper came and sat right down on Meek lap. I looked and shock my head.
"This my girl Nicole but we call her Nicki"
She waved and whispered something in his ear.
He smirked "I be back homies"
We all started to bust out laughing.
Aight so now it's time to get to business.

"So you know that nigga Bigs?" Trey started
"Yeah whapam?"
"He telling the hood that you soon get taken out and the empire his"Chris nudged in
"Take him out then what tf " I was fuming
They both nodded they head. I shook my head and downed my drink. I started to go to the bathroom and say some Thick Girl. She was Coming out of Jay Room. That was the owner to the club. She looked familiar, so I started to walk up to her. I could swear this is India. She turned around and sure enough it was India.
Wtf her ass doing here? I wanted to flip out but I stayed cool.
"Why tf you here India?"I growled
""Um...I...u.. I was talking to a friend"
She better not be one of these hoes that work here I thought.
"You a stipper India?"
"Yeahhh"her bottom lip was trembling. I looked at her in disgust. I would never be with a girl that the whole hood seen before. That shit just nasty. I pushed passed her and got in my car. About to go smoke at the trap and clear my head real fast.