Chapter8

INDIA POV💍💘💦🔥

I put my clothes on and exited the building.My parents wouldn't approve of what I'm doing.I just need fast money and this is it😣.I was so lost in my thought I walked right pasted my car,I jogged to the driver side and hooked my phone up to charge and play music.

My song foolish came on by Ashanti.I stated to bob my head back and forth and sing along to the music.Only to me disturbed by Drake-Worst Behavior.I turned the music down to answer without looking at the screen.

Me-hello

Unknown-wassup Ma(I just knew by that sexy voice it was August)

Me-wassup mayne?

August😍💦🔥✨-Nothing bored just came from the trap,tryna cheel?

Me-I haven't seen yo ugly ass in 2 weeks,what makes you think I wanna see you now?😏

August😍💦🙌✨-Cause this same ugly nigga wanna take you out.

Me-How bout nah,I'm just got off work I'm all sweaty and shit,let's just cheel.

August😍💦🔥✨-Alright my place?

Me-Alright I gotta take a shower ova there though?Shoot me the address shorty😏

August😍🔥💦✨-First I'm way taller than you and second 564 lane drive.

Me-Alright nigga give me about 30 minutes😂😂

August😍🔥💦✨-Bet 🔥

I did a uturn and parked.I typed his address in and sped down the road.So far the ride was basic.I sang along to pandora.To be honest I could sing very well. I was into singing since i was 4.It was always my passion,all of my exes thought that too.Not that I had alot😂😂. I only had 4 the relationship thing isn't for me I guess.They always want sex,and I'm not really cool about giving it up as of yet.As soon as I put their name with emojis is when they start acting up😂😂I don't got time for that bullshit.

My thoughts were ended by the GPS saying I was here.I looked up to a pretty big house,a lil bigger than mines.The lights were off and there were no cars in the driveway and the garage was close.I think I got the wrong address,I started walking to my car...Then August called my name.

"Indiaaaaaa.I was starting to think you wasn't gonna show"he said show his bottom grill that made me melt.

"Were is your car?"I asked"In the garage,how bout you come in" he escorted me to the door.

I walked in and was amazed how clean his house was.I thought he was the type of nigga to have gun pictures not spiritual shit,His room was different colors his furniture was expensive and unique.His doors was flawless and his kitchen was beautiful with marble counters and glass cuberts.I was i aww.Only to dis drubbed by this big headed mutherfucker lifting my jaw up."Damn shawty a flies gonna get into them beautiful things"I blushed and pushed past him to sit on the couch"Whatever ugly"

He screwed his face up and all I could do was laugh."But you kissed this ugly"he stated squeezing my cheeks😱."Stop I'm all sweating"Want me to make you sweat some more?"He said while wiggling his eyebrows.I laughed"You wish"I said while slapping my ass.Can you believe this ugly nigga took a handful and squeezed??I moaned with pleasure then back slapped my ass once more to say,"Go take a shower now"to top it of with a wink.

I throw the pillow on the couch at his face,"Jackass idk where the shower is.!"

"Down the hall to the left"He slapped my ass but once more and grinned"All that will soon be mine"

I grinned"Don't you wish Bigg Poppa"As I winked and ran down the hallway.

I washed up for what seemed about 40mins.I hopped out to get me my change of close out of my bag.I sighed to notice the fucking bag wasn't here.I wrapped the towl around me letting my damp hair fall.I walked down the hallway to see August watching basketball with his right hand in the tip of his basketball shorts.😍💦I grabbed my bagoff the floor,but forgot that I had no underwear on. So when I bent I guess August saw my pussy,cause he was grinning hard as hell.I ran back down the hallway to change and lotion up.Lord what have I gotten myself into.💨🙅.This mayne already sweating me💪💦

AUGUST POV😍🔥💦✨

So I'm just sitting down minding my business and here come India all wet and dripping bending down.Lawdd her lower lips were perfect and moist.She saw me and blushed while going down the hall.Dont get it twisted I'm not no creep I just a MAN. Lil mamma don't seem like she give it up easy,imma have to work foe dis mayne.

She came back with a red bra and sum true religion short.With no make up and her curls natural.

"I see you got on a bra for little oh me?"

"Shut up its a crop top not a bra,duh."

"You talking to me like I know this it just under your chest,it's a bra."

"No it's not plus I don't have on a bra"she giggled

"Hmm really?"I grinned show my grill that makes her wet.

You ask how I know this?Well because when I do show my grill her legs start to move different and she blushes.That shit sexy af.

"Anyway what we going to do?"

"How bout I bust your ass in black ops"I grinned

"You couldn't beat me on your best day and my worst day"She said cockily

"We will see ma,let's make a bet"

She sighed"And what is that?"

"If I win I get to get a kiss,you win I give 20dollas to you"

She grinned,"Just know that kiss not gonna happen,Imma bust that ass open."

I put my xbox on and popped the game in.I gave her the controller and waited for the game to load.I was on the edge of the couch and she was between my legs playing.It was actually cute that she felt comfortable like this.

20mins💤💤💨

I put my head up and sighed,this midget done bust my ass.I went to digg in my pocket.Her ass already had her hand out 😂.This midget so cute,"Handy up Auggie Bear"

"Stop calling me that"I put my hands around her waist.

"Don't try to switch this shit up mayne give me the money"She playfully yelled.

I brushed my lips against her neck then she shivered,"It's already in your back pocket shawty"I said in her neck.

She tried to jump but I pulled her back,and was leaving my sloppy kisses on her neck leaving my hickeys.

She was moaning letting me know that she liked it.I picked her up and put her legs around my waist.

"Can I get a kiss anyway?"She smashed her lips into mines.The way our lips intertwined and worked together was right.I brushed my tongue against her lips asking for entrance.Our tongues were dancing and fighting for dominance.I can say her tongue game was up there but not like mines,I won and gently placed her on the couch.I pulled her shirt off and and left my hickeys all on her chest,she started to pull shirt off. She jumped from under me"we can't do this"

She started to get her bag and walk out the door to say "Bye AuggieBear" with a grin.

Damn imma be thinking about her all day😍👀

------------------------_____________________++++++++++++++++++¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Brittany in multimedia