Full Moon, Night Two

a/n: THIS IS CANON TO THIS STORY, AND UTTERLY HILARIOUS! Credit to: Hukkavei/twitter.com COLARIX

"I cannot believe Erwin accepted that explanation so easily." Kia says, curling up with her head in Levi's lap. He's sitting in bed, wearing nothing but a pool of blankets and looks down at her adoringly. The occasional shouting cadet filters into the room from the open window, but it's really only backdrop. He honestly can't see or hear anything but her.

"I think he's too stunned to process any of this. He had always assumed I hated you. I never did."

"I understand this. For me, it was always just the fear of how you made me feel that caused me to lash out at you. I never hated you either. I wanted you, and it terrified me."

"This isn't something I'm accustomed to, Kia." He says, playing lazily with her hair. "Intimacy, affection.... it's not part of my experience. Forgive me if I fuck this shit up in royal fashion. I'm sure I already have to some extent." He looks down awkwardly at this.

"Levi, was I your first?"
Now he's really embarrassed, and giving a 'tch', he pushes her gently off him.
"Was it that obvious?"
"Levi, you were fine. It is a pointless thing to beat yourself up about, and not the most important aspect of being with you as far as I am concerned." She pulls him down to the pillow with her, and kisses his cheek. "Sleep, Levi."
........

He's running through the treetops with Kia. The exhilaration and freedom is breathtaking. To live outside the walls like this, without fear! How amazing that would be! The titans below look at him in frustration, reaching arms coming nowhere close to him. He laughs, and jumps to the next tree.
Howling wolves trail them from the forest floor, dodging and weaving between the legs of the titans; and the bright moon above almost seems to be laughing at their antics.
"Ahatu." (sister)
Her light shining through the trees is soothing, and he pays no more heed to the titans below. Instead, he focuses on the woman ahead of him. His intoxicating, beautiful Kia.
Yes. His Kia.
.....
He wakes slowly, stretching with a smile. Last night was like a beautiful gift, and he wants to do it over and over again. He feels utterly insatiable, and can't decide if it's the feeling of having her warmth beside him or the sex; he's really unaccustomed to both in his life, but he wants it. Fuck does he want it, he wants it right now again as a matter of fact, and reaches out for her...

She's gone. He opens his eyes, still night. The light of the moon is shining brightly through his window. There's a light growl to his left and he jerks his head around in surprise.
Kia. Her eyes flash at him in the moonlight. He can't help a small pit of unease seeing her like this, and attempts a small joke to assuage it.
This is so fucking strange...' He thinks to himself, and sits up; rubbing his face briskly with his hands.
"What? Do I need to take you out to shit or something?"
She leaps up onto his chest with a low growl, and he chuckles. He can sense the playfulness in her tone, and gives her ears a light scratch. Still, that lurking sense of danger pricks at his spine, but he ignores it. This is his Kia, and the certainty that she would never willfully harm him is all he needs.

How does he reconcile the wolf and the woman? Is she one more than the other? Or is it like the titans? He thinks back to their conversation on the roof. It seems ages ago and somewhat prophetic.

'Do you think I would be a good master?", is what he had said, or something along those lines.
'REALLY fucking strange....' He bursts into laughter then, and lies back down; the comforting feel of Kia's fur lulling him back to sleep....
..... and back to dreaming.