Alphabetical Oddness 2

HEYYYYY HOOOO HEYYYYY HOOO,hehe Hey guys this is Azzy AND I WILL BE YOUR HOST FOR TODAY! so this is the second chappie, hope you enjoy it, it was my first time posting a chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ammie woke up to a good morning text from her boyfriend Harry, and immediately her bff Charlie started snogging a pillow out of happiness for her friend? (does not make sense I know)

Being the awesome person she is Ammie was really happy and decided to make everyone pancakes? (sorry im craving pancakes :$ )

Charlie followed her into the kitchen and stood on the table, whirling her t-shirt around her head, standing in her shorts and bra.

Dancing on the table, Charlie threw her shirt onto the floor singing "dirty dancer" by Enrique Iglesias. "Charlie, stop dancing and help me with pancakes" Ammie says. Since Charlie was singing so loudly-badly might I add, she woke the whole house up, all the gurls came down in there pj's and the boys came down topless with joggers on, "morning" everbody says together, Faye jumps up and says "PANCAKES YAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Everyone was disturbed by the sight of Charlie's small tits they either ran out or fainted, except Louis. He, topless also, poured golden syrup (for the pancakes) down his body.

He jumped on the table and started grinding with Charlie to Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake.

Faye joined in the grinding session, taking a pillow because her boyfriend Connor wasn't there to make out with. Ammie her jnnocent eyes scarred, jumped into the fridge. "AHHHHHHH" screamed Ammie. "CONNORS IN THE FRIDGE EATING THE TRIFLE!"

Grinning Connor jumped.out of the fridge. Ammie looked in the fridge and gave him a death glare, she started to chase him around the house as he ate all the food and drank her coca cola while Faye was shouting "DONT HURT MY BABY!!!"

He then decided to drink up all the remaining Mi Wadi and do a spit take on Ammie to slow her down. Needless to say, Ammie was not pleased.

"I'm gonna get you for that!" Ammie said as she lunged on Connor but then fell onto the floor as it seemed Faye attacked her while shouting "DON'T HURT MY FUTURE HUSBAND"

Just then, Niall went up to lana and said "Happy Birthday" and gave her a present. Lana unwrapped the present to find a pillow with Niall's face on it. To everyones suprise she shoved the wrapping paper at Niall and started making out with the pillow....... #lallow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you guys know what #PillowPassion is right? well we decided to ship Lana with a Pillow which is now Lallow B) anyhoo that's is for today, join me Azzy or the other 3 for more exclusive fun! XD bye you sexy readers, stay sexy.