Alphabetical Oddness - One Direction.

On Kik – Ammie, Lana, Azzy and Nikki play a game called Alphabetical Oddness. It's simple – someone starts a sentence beginning with A. Then the next person follows up that sentence with B and it continues in alphabetical order. We decided to have some fun and create a story.

Now we realise this is complete idiocy and we're obvious whackjobs. But enjoy :)

Ammie Ahmad is in love with Liam's face and nose. But she has never expressed her love for liam because he has a girlfriend so she's just depressed all the time. Charlie (her best friend) called for a sleepover and thye stalked Liam on the Internet. During this sleepover, it was discovered that Liam and Danielle were in a fight. Ending their relationship and making Ammie jump into the fridge with happiness. Fishing through the fridge, Ammie found Danielle's heroin tablets. Yikes! Grabbing the heroin she put it into a plastic bag thing and called her mates Lana, Azzy and Nikki to try and solve what the heck was going on . Her friend Charlie (remember her guys) was still sat at the computer, utterly confused as to how Ammie went from being completely elated to being so freaked out In the bedroom (where Ammie returns) she finds Liam banging his head on her shoe...shelf. Jumping from side to side, Liam suddenly stopped and stared at Ammie lustfully and said 'babe. I always thought u were the one' then they have an intimate snog. (Told you we're complete freaks) Kindly, Lana, Azzy and Nikki burst into the room interupting Ammie and Liam snogging; singing and dancing to Gangnam Styleas it seemed they were hyper.

Liam, what are you doing here?!" asked an annoyed looking Charlie.

Most shockingly Charlie (haha I remembered) is Liam's sister!!!!

Nevertheless Charlie still confronted and slapped Liam on his face and callling him a (wait for it) a dingbat because of the heroin that was Danielles was found (ha betcha forgot about that didnt ya ha! Ha!)

OW!" Liam held a hand up to his now red cheek while Lana, Nikki, Azzy and Charlie laughed at his pain - however Ammarah was extremely concerned for Liam's well being.

Partly amused, suddenly Danielle steps into the room and hugs Ammie who happens to be her cousin. "Why are you hugging me?" A confused Ammie says. "I'm your cousin" Danielle says. This was news to Ammie. "KAY" says Ammie and continued to snog Liam

Questionning their relationship Ammie decided she was too hungry to decide so got a piggy back from Liam as Charlie have Lana one and Nikki gave Azzy one and they all enjoyed a nighy take away pizza.

Right when they were eating pizza, Danielle confronted Ammie. "Liam is my boyfriend. Stay away from him."

Shocked Ammie crawled into a corner and started bawling "Oh get over yourself'" Nikki snapped suddenly realising she's also in love with Liam.

Tick tock went the clock as Niall Louis Harry and Zayn were in the mini van with Harry driving to help save their dear beloved friend Liam.

Umbrellas." Said Niall. "What?" the other three looked at him in confusion. "Our only weapon. Umbrellas. Liam said he wanted us to save him - he never said from whom. They could be freaks." "Good point." Louis grabbed an umbrella. "SUPERMAAAAAAN!!!!"