Part 3: Jealousy

Cola's POV: I stepped out of the Employee's Only room and looked over at the counter only to see Pepsi and Mtn dew talking.. I felt a rush of anger go through me. Pepsi was blushing and laughing, and Mtn dew was smirking at Pepsi.. I felt so pissed off.. PEPSI IS MY MAN AND MINE ONLY!! If I need to kill Mtn dew just to have Pepsi to myself.. I'll do it!

Mtn dew's POV: I was flirting with Pepsi, he was pretty cute to be honest. I then looked over and saw Cola staring at us with pure anger, I waved and smiled. But cola just rolled her eyes and walked away. I then looked over at Pepsi and asked "Is Cola okay? She was staring at us and she looked pretty pissed.". Pepsi then replied with "Cola? I think she's fine, but.. Can I ask you something?". I then nodded and replied with "Of course, what's up?". Pepsi then came closer to me and quietly asked "How do you politely reject someone? I have a feeling Cola likes me and I just want to be prepared..". I then sighed and replied with "I never rejected someone kindly so I don't really know. Just add 'no hard feelings' at the end I guess.".

Pepsi's POV: I sighed and replied with "Okay.. Thanks anyways. Let's get back to work before the manager catches us..". Mtn dew then replied with "Okay~" and went back to working. Mtn dew was very handsome and well dressed. I think I'm developing feelings for him.. But Cola, I hope she's not jealous, the last time she was jealous she ended up killing someone.. I'll just keep an eye on her..

(To be continued..)