Detention... or confession?

Y/n: ohh! Now you are asking me, that why did I took your phone? I am here only because of you, and you're enjoying music here! Wah!!!!

Jimin: so what! Oh my crybaby, my day is incomplete without teasing you and seeing your annoyed face 😁 Now gimme my mobile back and lemme listen to that silent cute song named ''butterfly''.

Y/n: it's your punishment. I will not give your phone back to you until you say sorry to me. AND SINCERELY!

A/n: You shouted at wrong time
Y/naah!!!

Y/n: waee? What happened?
A/n: you will see now. Now I am going because I don't want to get punished here by teac- oh! I will not tell you (teasing way)
Y/n: Hey unnie please tell m-

Suddenly the teacher came when you were shouting like hell.

Teacher: hmm. So you both are here.

Y/n & Jimin: y-yes t-teacher.......

Teacher: you both are really being very abusive and had crossed your lines these days. Now you will have to face a problem. It seems like a punishment for you but it's good for you both. YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY HERE TOGETHER UNTIL YOU WILL NOT SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER!!!!

Y/N & Jimin: what!!!!!! No way!!!!

Teacher: yes. You both have to obey your teacher.

Y/n sighed as the teacher locked the room from outside.

Y/n: aishhh eottokhe! Eottokhe!(what should I do!)

It's the 3rd part. Now wait please