¢нαρтєя тωσ: тєαѕє αи∂ єαт

Hello people who actually decided to read this amateur story!

So yea there's quite a few P.O.V changes so bare with me :/

But otherwise enjoy Camren shippers! xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAUREN'S P.O.V
I couldn't wait to go out with Camila today. It somehow made my whole day happier, like knowing I was going to see her picked up my day. I don't know if I have feelings for her but she makes me happy and I hate seeing her with other people. I was sitting down so lost in thought about Camila that I didn't realize Normani had walked in.

"Hey Laur- You okay?"
I snapped out of my trance and tried to jumble up an answer,

"U-um yeah, fine, thanks."

"You don't sound okay" she furrowed her eyebrows at me in confusion and worry. "I'm fine, I promise" I replied reassuringly.
None of the girls really knew the way I feel about Camila. They seem to pick up the stares of affection and how we hold hands but they don't really seem to think any of it.

"Oh okay." She seemed convinced with my answer, relieving some of my nervousness.
"So what are you up to?"

"I'm just getting ready to go out and eat."

"Cool where you heading out to?"

"ʍյɕհαεʆs."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

CAMILA'S P.O.V
I had just finished getting ready to go out and eat. I made sure to look good in front of Lauren. I don't really know why but I want to make sure I look irresistible in front of her. So, I decided to put on tight fitting black jeans, a white v-neck, a black leather jacket, my Nikes, and my a signature white bow. My hair was down and wavy and my make-up consisted of pink lipstick and black eyeliner. I hoped that this ensemble was enough.

I texted her to let her know I was ready and she replied saying she was on her way. My stomach lit up with butterflies knowing that she was coming to get me. I was nervous just to know that she was coming, how am I supposed to last when we're together?

Before I knew it Lauren was already at my door. I swung open the door and flew to her with a hug.
"Camz!"

"Lolo!"
We both yelled our names together and stayed in a hug for quite a while, which I enjoyed every second of.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"Im fine. My cold is dying down fast."

"Great." she flashed a smile that sent my butterflies wild. "Ready to go?"

"Of course"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
LAUREN'S P.O.V
We arrived at 'ʍίɕհαεʆs' and the waiter sat us down together and asked us what drinks we wanted to start out with. " I'll have a Pepsi" she answered. "I'll have a Dr.Pepper" he scribbled down our orders then left to go get our drinks.

"I'm glad you've been feeling better, I've missed you." I grab her hand and entwine our fingers. She tensed up at my touch which confused me.

"I-I've missed y-you to." She stuttered

As soon as she stumbled on her words I realized what I do to her. So, that's when I decided to test her feelings towards me, which is kind of deceitful but I needed to know.

At ʍίɕհαεʆs some of the seats where a little different so, we weren't seated across from each other with the table in-between, Instead, we were in a booth sitting right next to each other with the table seated in front of us. I placed my hand on her thigh and leaned in,

"Guess the fever is getting to your speech."

I chuckled then looked almost devilish into her eyes. As soon as her breath hitched and her body caught goosebumps, I knew

This was going to be fun.