¢нαρтєя 3: тσятυяє αи∂ ʝєαℓσυѕу

Hey guys! Guess what!! Just got my friend to ship Camren today!!!!!!
She's about to be hooked in deep just wait...

200 views?!? Wow!! Thank you so much!
I guess thats not a lot but, it means a million to me :)

But anywaysss, let's talk about this evil Lauren, Omugad!
Stahp! Lauren Stahp! Little does she know...

Lol enjoy,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAMILA'S P.O.V
As soon as she put her hand on my thigh, I couldn't help but get chills and my breath involuntarily hitched. She leaned in closer and said

"Guess the fever is getting to your speech"

She chuckled deeply, almost sexually. I was quickly embarrassed at my stuttering, my cheeks turning a rosy pink. She looked into my eyes, pulling some of my hair behind my ear.
"What's wrong? you look nervous."

"I, um, uh-

"Here are your drinks" the waiter said cutting me off and basically saving my life.
We both thanked him for our drinks, and he started to ask us what we wanted to eat.

"I'll the have Steak and Potatoes" I answered

"I'll have the Chicken Parmesan" Lauren answered.

"With spaghetti?" He asked
"With spaghetti."

I literally almost collapsed at the thought of Lauren slurping up noodles right next to me. How was I going to keep my composure without looking completely stupid?!
----------------------------------------------------

LAUREN'S P.O.V
I didn't pay any mind to ordering the spaghetti until the waiter brought our food and I started to eat. When I realized that the slurping of my noodles made it hard for her to focus, I decided this was going to be part of my little "plan."

"How your steak?" I asked, getting her to look me in the eyes as a sucked up a noodle. She gasped quietly and figured I didn't hear it.

"It's good. Seasoned well."

She answers trying to stay composed, which completely changes when I slurp up more noodles and subtly lick my lips to remove the tomato sauce left behind.

She out of no where dropped her fork on her plate then mumbled she was going to the bathroom. She scurried out to leave and as soon as she steps out of the booth she bumps into someone. But, not just anyone,

Austin.

My pulse quickened and jealousy took over my body seeing her fall into his arms. My emerald eyes darkened and became pissed towards the fact he was here.

"Hey Mila! Didn't know you were going to come!"

"Oh uh yeah, I'm here with Lauren." She said then pointed in my direction.

He glances over at me and my anger starts to build up. I guess I really don't have a reason to dislike him, .....or do i?
All I know is i didn't like him with Camila because I secretly think I like her a little more than I think.

Before I know it Austin and Camila are walking over to our table and I'm about ready to blow.