Chapter 1- Waking up from hibernation

"Eli" Alex whispered in my ear, bringing me out of my bunny filled dream.

"What Alexander?" I said still buried under my covers.

"Wake up! We're going out!"

"Ehhhhhhhhh"

"No get up now. I'm not taking no for an answer." He said while pulling my blankets off me.

"Ahhhhhhh the light! It burns! It burns!" I cried out, trying to get my blankets back.

"Get up!" He yelled while crumpling my blanket into a ball and throwing it in the corner.

“Dude! My blanket! Give it back!” I yelled now angry. Who does he think he is coming in MY room and waking me up? If you can’t tel,l I’m not a morning person. At all.

“No! You have to leave this room sooner or later. Now I‘m sorry I have to say this but, this is getting ridiculous. It‘s been 5 months. I‘m sad too, but I got over it. Do you remember what Emily wanted you to do?” He crossed his arms like the 5 year he is and raised an eyebrow.

“She wanted me to sing on stage.” I mumbled.

“Yes. And do you plan on for filling you promise anytime soon?” He asked.

I thought about it for a moment. I did but, I just don’t know if I can do it with out her. “I don’t know if I can do it without her Alex” I eventually admitted.

“Oh Eli. You have me you know that right?” He asked as he sat down next to and took my hands.

I smiled. The most real smile I have since Emily died. “I know” I whispered.

He looked momentary stunned, but quickly shook it off.

“Now I promised myself that I wouldn’t give up on you, and I’m not. So with that said, please get up.” He asked softly.

I felt my gaze soften. “Fine, fine. What ever floats you boat.” I sighed deciding to give up like the softy I am.

“Wear something pretty too!” He yelled as I walked over to my closet.

"Should I ask why?" I said while grabbing a semi dressy outfit and heading to the bathroom.

“No” I heard him say though the door. I sighed and shook my head with a soft smile. Same old, same old.

I took a quick shower and threw on my baby blue sun dress, which flows out under the breast line. Dried my curly brown hair, and checked my reflection. I nodded to myself. This dress weirdly made my grey eyes pop a little. I threw on my sliver sandals and decided that jewelry wasn’t necessary since there were little colored gems on dress straps.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my room. There on my bed was Alexander Rite. Hottest guy in school, with blond hair and dazzling blue eyes. He was my other best friend, besides Emily.

At that moment I was struck by his charming good looks and froze. His eye’s snapped up to mine, and he smiled. I felt my heart warm a little bit.

What was this feeling in my chest?

"Hey, you look Beautiful!" He said.

"Thanks" I said and I couldn't help but blush.

Oh Emily. I really need you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV >:)

"Hey you look Beautiful!" I said.

"Thanks." she said with a blush.

God, she's so gorgeous. Her curly dark brown hair that frames her face. Grey eyes that are so grey the clouds look dull. And that dress. That dress is stunning on her. It seems to fit her perfectly. Girly but not to girly.

"Ready to go?" I asked her, slightly shaking my head.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

She huffed. I was taking her to the park for a picnic because she hasn't been the same since Emily died 5 months ago. I wanted to make her smile and laugh again. I can't stand seeing her like this. All depressed. I made it my mission to change her back to her old self.

Once we were in the car I turned to her with a blind fold in my hand.

"Oh no! You are not putting that on me!" She said, while putting her hands up in a surrender like way.

"C'mon if you don't, it will ruin the surprise!"

"But- What if- Ah whatever." she said and went to grab it.

"Uh uh, let me do it, knowing you, you‘ll put it so you can still see.." I said.

She blushed but turned quickly, trying to hide it.

“How did you know?” She asked faking angry.

“’Cause I know you.”

I put it in front of her eyes and tied it. She shivered when I brushed my finger tips against her neck, I smirked.

"Now, lets go!“ I yelled.

“You aren’t taking me to a forest or field to kill me, right?” She asked.

“Guess you’ll have to wait and see.” I said in a haunted voice.

She chuckled and shook her head.

~~~

Okay so this story was on my other account so if this sounds a little fimilar than that's why. Lol

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Peace!

Love Livvy <3