Emily's Last Wish

Heyyyy Wattpaders! Or would it be Wattpadpeople? Eh I'm gonna stick with Wattpaders. Anyways.. This is my new story, hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's Last Wish

Intro

My name is Elizabeth Sensel, and I have currently lost my best friend Emily, due to cancer. I don't even know if 'best friend' covers how close we were. We were more like sisters. We both understood each other more than anyone else.

I am currently listening to the CD she left for me, which has the song they played at her funeral on it 'My Immortal' by Evanescence. It was her favorite song in the entire world. I had asked her many times if it was healthy to be listening to it, but we would both start cracking up over the ridiculous question.

One time we were goofing off and singing alone while dancing all around the room, when she stopped and told me I had to sing in the talent show coming up. I told her no way was that ever going to happen, but she pulled the cancer card on me. She claimed it as her last dieing wish that I sing the song in front of everyone.

She died the day before the talent show I was preforming in was supposed to happen.

I miss her so much. But when ever I think of her, I just remember my promise. That one day I WILL get up on stage and sing it. For her.

And that's what keeps me going. That and my annoying best guy friend, Alexander.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alex, but he's a little on the Cray Cray side if you know what I mean. (Haha had to put the whole 'Cray' thing in lol)

I hope your seat belt's buckled, it's gonna be a rough ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ THIS! IT'S VERRYYY IMPORTANT! I THINK!

So I hope you all are reading this A/N cause, come on people it was in caps lock. lol.

Anyways.. Just thought I would let you all know that 'My Immortal' will be played alot in this book!! P.S. song on the side! >>>>

So if you dislike this song well..

Tough cookies.

Peace!

Love Livvy <3