Chapter 1

In the Yunmeng Jiang clan, the air was noisy, with people passing by, animals, the laughter of children playing in the streets, and the clan lake. But there was one family that neither laughed nor joked, the main clan family that had an aura of sadness.

The family consists of five people, the clan leader Jiang Fengmian (an alpha); his wife Yu Ziyuan (an alpha with a strong temper) that when the name is spoken everyone is afraid; eldest daughter Jiang Yanli, a sympathetic alpha just like her father; the second eldest Jiang Cheng, alpha with the same temperament as his mother but what he loves most is his younger brother, Jiang Ying, the only omega in the family, who is friendly, likes to read books, and is very shy. This family will do anything to make the omega happy, but promises are not always kept. That's what happened.

   One day, Jiang Cheng took Jiang Ying for a walk through the streets of Lotus Pier because his younger brother was always reading and hardly ever went out. But maybe it was a mistake that he went out. Why?

Let's find out!!!

I hope you like it, it's my first time writing on Wattpad and please, it's not wangxian (I really like the shipp, but I once read a story about Wen Xu and Wei Wuxian, so I made this story out of my imagination), the relationship of this story is Xuying (Wen Xu x Jiang Ying) or Xuxian.