Chapter 2

In a room in Jiang's mansion, a boy was sleeping. Jiang Ying is not sleeping, he has been in a coma for two years, since he was thirteen. Next to him was a small table with two people drinking tea and seeing if A-Ying would finally move after all this time.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli or their parents always tried to stay with Jiang Ying as long as possible. Their parents were worried that the omega would never wake up from his deep sleep. Jiang Cheng blamed himself that his younger brother never woke up because of him. Their parents tried several doctors from different clans, but they all said the same thing...

I'm sorry, but the Young Master will wake up in time, but he has to fight the poison if he wants to wake up. 

...so they never asked again a doctor and accepted that they would have to let their youngest son wake up alone.

Let's see what happened to A-Ying.

 _________________________________________________________

Two Years Before

-Chengcheng, why do I need to go?-asked Jiang Ying of thirteen years. 

-Because you are always in your room or the dock reading books and you don't even have friends.-said Jiang Cheng of sixteen years.                                                                                               

-But I don't need friends.-said the younger one looking at his brother with a cute face.                

-Don't you dare do that face.-warned the taller one.                                                       

-You will go with me, we are going to walk through the streets and then go to eat and you will choose something to do next. 

-No. I won't go.-said the omega turning his head to the side. 

-Do you want me to get the dogs?-threaten the alpha.

-Fine, I'll go.-said A-Ying afraid of his older brother's dogs.

-Come on then let's get going.-Jiang Cheng started to walk with A-Ying by his side to the gate.

~~Break Time~~

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Ying were entering a tavern to eat. Jiang Chen stopped walking and looked behind and made a weird face. He wasn't getting a good feeling but he put that aside and focused on being with his little brother.

They were ordering food and then waited.

-A-Ying, where do you want to go next?-asked Jiang Cheng.

-Maybe we could go ride a boat and watch the views of the river and the forest.-answered Jiang Ying.

-We can do that.-agreeing with the omega.

-Youg Masters, here's your food.-said an employee while putting the food on the table and smiling.

-Thank you.-said A-Ying.

-Your welcome, Second young master.-said the employee. He then left.

As they were eating, Jiang Ying felt something strange and started to hurt his head and body. Jiang Cheng looked at his brother and saw that something was wrong with him.

-A-Ying are you alright?-asked Jiang Cheng worried, his brother was getting paler than he already was and there was pain in his eyes and he was trembling very much.

-Cheng...Cheng...I...don't...feel...so...good...-said the omega before passing out.

-A-Ying...-Jiang Cheng was beside his brother shacking him -... Jiang Ying... -and he was not responding- Jiang Ying -screamed to his little brother who wasn't breathing normally.

Jiang Cheng was terrified, his little brother looked like was dying and he didn't know why. He was just fine a few minutes.

What had happened?

_______________________________________________________

Hi!

I'm sorry for not updating but I like what I said to a reader. I was grounded for a whole month. I hope you like the story, I know that wangxian is the main shipp of Mo Dao Zu Shi or The Untamed but I had read a story about Wen Xu x Wei Wuxian and I have always liked Jiang Cheng as an older brother overprotective and an alpha, of course.

Well, I don't know when will I update again. Christmas is close and I like to be with my family.

Goodbye!