Chapter 6:Why Me?!?!

~ When I finally came back to reality I felt something wet and squishy between my legs.

I turned to see Who was laying beside me. It was him the guy that was with my mom.~

"Shhh I'm not gonna hurt you" he said coldly.

~I was paralyzed. I couldn't move at all. I just closed my eyes until it was over.

When he got done he went to the bathroom and shut the door.

I got up wrapping the blanket around my naked body and ran downstairs in the pouring rain.

I ran and ran and hid in an alley and cried my eyes out. I decided I wasn't gonna go to school.

I didn't know how long I was sitting in that alley but the rain stopped.

My hair was a wet soppy mess the blanket I was wearing was soaked and walked all the way to my house.

When I finally got there my mom was in the kitchen making martinis.~

"Where have you been? What happened to you?"

~ She grabbed my face but I pushed her hand away and started up the stairs. ~

"Don't you walking away from me." She yelled at me.

"Why dont you ask your boyfriend " I snapped back and ran to my room to pack my things.

~I didn't even know where I was going yet I pulled out my phone and called Liz.

She didn't pick up she's probably with her new best friend Demi. Then i called Jade she dick d up on the second ring.~

"Hey"

"Hey can I spend a couple days at your place. " I said while hot tears poured down my face.

"Sure" she said happily.

~I packed the last of my things that I needed and grabbed my phone I took a quick shower making sure to washing my body especially good. I felt dirty I just had to get away.

When I went downstairs my mom was in the kitchen on the phone she wasn't paying me any attention.

                   *At Jade's House*

~I knocked and a lady with blond hair torn clothing answered the door she smelled like a mini bar.~

"Heeeyyy you must be umm.... Umm..." She stuttered.

"Ariana.." I replied.

~Before she or I could say something else Jade came and bumped her causing Mrs. West to spill her drink.

Jade pointed her finger towards the back room.~

"Mom go lay down. Go!" Jade screamed.

~ Mrs. West just went to her room and shut the door.~

"Wow you talk to your mom like that?" I said

" Yeah she's just a pathetic drunk." She said

~ I thought to myself how could she talk to her mom like that jade was pretty scary for a 16 year old girl.

Jade was going through a purse that was sitting on the coffee table.

She pulled out like 300 dollars and a pack of cigarettes she took one and lit it.~

"You can put your bag anywhere." She said in between puffs.

~ I threw my bag on the couch  and followed Jade into the kitchen.~

"Wanna hit?" I hesitated but took it between my lips and inhaled.

~ I choked the first couple hits then my body got use to it.~

" come on we're going shopping on me."

she said as she waved the money in my face.

~ We drove around for hours going into different stores trying on clothes.

Jades clothes was always short and fit her body tight.

She thought I would look hot in the type of clothes she wore. To be honest I thought I  would look hot too.~

~ I  tried on this pink designer bra some white heels and black mini skirt. ~

" That's what your wearing to school" she said.

" I can't wear this" I said

" Yes you are come on let's take a selfie"

~ We took the picture and walked out of the store but not before stealing some lipstick and mascara.~

" I never knew you could be bad" she said with an evil grin.