Chapter 3: New Kids On The Block

Just then a girl came to our defense.

"Relax Jade it was an accident. " Said the girl. "Whatever Demi; keep your weird friends Away from me "snapped Jade. Then she walked away.

"Thanks " I said smiling a little. "I am Ariana this is Liz and Beck"

"Demi Lovato. Singer. Songwriter. Dancer." She said proudly.

"Wow triple threat. Maybe I'll get to work with you one day" Beck said

~Beck was always smooth. He could make anything sound good.~

Demi giggled "Okay how about I show you guys to your first class I am in the same class"

~The inside of the school was amazing it was bright and colorful.  That's it this school is awesome.~

"Here it is room 203 Mr. Bieber.  He is the best ."

~We walked inlooking  when a girl bumped into me and spilled her iced coffee all over my dress. ~

" Dude watch where your going " The girl hissed.

~Everyone bursted into laughter.  I was So embarrassed I left out of the classroom and went to the nearest bathroom to clean myself up. What I saw was interesting.  Jade and the guy She was talking to before was in the girls bathroom kissing, and touching all over eachother. They realized I was standing There but they didn't stop right away when they did the guy came out of the open stall fixing his pants while smiling.  ~

"See you in class Jade" the guy had said while looking at me.

~Jade came to the sink next to me; she was fixing her bra and hair. ~

" You know your friend Beck; He is kinda cute" she said while reapplying her Ruby red lipstick.

" Look I am having a party tonight and I want you guys to come" she said as if she Really didn't want to invite us.

"Um no Thanks " I said coldly.

"Well think about it and let me know Kay?" She said

~I could hear Jade and a couple other girls laughing and joking. ~

"Bitch" I said aloud to myself then left the bathroom.

~When I came back to the classroom the guy that was all over Jade in the bathroom was Mr. Bieber... ~