Characters

MY MIND:

Dolores...................................................................................................the heart

Elen.......................................................................................................the reasoning

Crazy........................................................................................................the child

Marty.........................................................................the manly element

Fake......................................................................................................the trickster

Grudge...............................................................................the demon

HIS MIND:

Symod..................................................................................the silent doorman

Umned.....................................................................the paranoid interrogator

Svabd..........................................................................the robotic accomplisher

Tilev....................................................................................................the organizer

Jamn..................................................................................the half-dead child

Sabru........................................................................................................a demon

Isru............................................................................................mother, also a demon

Deru.......................................................................................father, also a demon

Dolores is a young, long-haired, kind-faced woman who smiles a lot and can always come up with something nice to say. She is, nevertheless, powerful. A spark of non negotiable power can be seen in her walk and mimics and movements. She is decisive and passionate.

Elen is a young, tall, short-haired woman with a natural sharp glare. A logical unit always with a possible solution in her sleeve. She likes being orderly and sticking to the essentials and usually wears black.

Crazy is a child, about nine years old, who loves magenta combined with all sorts of vivid colours (including neon ones). She is very energetic, talkative, friendly, sometimes even annoying. She is passionate about pretty much everything.

Marty is a rather arrogant, self-centered funmaker, he loves trolling. His preferred style is rockabilly. He loves leather jackets and trousers, motorcycles, sunglasses and retro USA.

Fake doesn't have a face or an identity, she changes her hair, face and clothes throughout the play. She speaks only in sy-ple, by choice.

Grudge is a rather unkempt young girl with medium-length hair of a rather vague colour. She looks inconspicuous but at the same time, her aggressiveness is very noticable. Her tiny face is usually contorted into an expression of utter disgust or anger or both.

Symod is a mute old man with sullen eyes, he doesn't like strangers and usually looks angry and aloof, with a heavy step.

Umned is a rather depressed, middle-aged man, he would be handsome if it wasn't for his constantly worried face and intense paranoia. He used to be the logical unit but lost his job due to being accused of murder. He was then replaced by Tilev. He loves Elen and she loves him.

Svabd has a muscular shape, he's tall and hard-faced. He's harmless, though, and only does what Tilev tells him to do. He's a replacement for the subpersonality that was killed by Umned. This man is a robot artificially created by Tilev to do work.

Tilev is a smug-faced, ambitious young man in a suit, always wearing a thin-lipped smile. Under his humble shell, he's a merciless manipulator who must always be right but doesn't realize that his way of conducting the operations is leading them all into certain doom. Always omitting the important things, never listening to any advice, he blindly (and deafly) runs the command center, always consulting the wrong advisors, always making the wrong decisions.

Jamn is what remained of the core subpersonalities (his colleague, an analogy to Crazy, was killed by Umned years ago). He is dying and needs to be saved because any death of a core subpersonality means further advancement into insanity.

Sabru, Isru and Deru are demons. Sabru looks repulsive, slimy, sick. He's tall and wide. Played by three actors due to the "evil effect" (see act two). Isru looks harmless, she's a middle-aged woman in casually formal clothes but her eyes are prickly and there's slight hysteria present in her face. Deru looks like a wretch, he's a middle-aged alcoholic with a cruel, twisted sense of humour.