Chapter 2. Mariah

As I walk into pacific coast high, I start to notice that everyone has a group they are in. I start to walk up the stairs and a muscular guy walks up to me with about five other guys, "Who are you?" One says, I turn around to see if that was to me and the whole hallway gets quiet. So I say, "My name is Ethan. What's yours?", "My name is Max.", the front guy says. As I say "Well cool, see you around!" I turn around to get yanked up and thrown against the wall. As, the other five are kicking me saying to get out of their fucking territory. As I'm about to pass out I see the girl that was riding her bike, go to talk to Max, I think, "Oh look, there goes a perfectly good girl to talk to a dip shit." "I hear him say what the hell Mariah, what the fuck are you doing here?" As I'm loosing conscience "Mariah" says, "This is what I'm doing here." I see her give him a throat punch, a knee to the testicles, and thrown into the wall. Then she runs my way.

~3 hours later~

As I wake up I notice I'm in a hospital bed and the lights are dim and next to me in another bed, who's in it you ask? That's right, Max. I am coming to and a "Dr.Rivers" comes to tell me I have 3 broken ribs, a broken arm, and a ruptured spleen. He starts to say how did this happen but I interrupt him and tell him Max did it. So he then leaves and my mom, Acacia, my dad, Kevin, come running in, moms all puffy eyed and I start to tell them what happen when I lose consciousness I can hear a bunch of nurses and doctors yelling orders and screaming, start heading towards me.

~1 hour later~

I awake to find myself not being able to see but hear everyone talking. I hear someone, I think it may be the doctor, but I'm not sure. I hear him say, Mr. and Mrs. Stellar, I'm afraid to say Ethan has gone into a coma and I'm not sure when he will come to. But if you would like to go home I will give you a call when a he wakes. But like I said I'm not sure when that will be. Mrs. Stellar go home and get some rest I know you must be exhausted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH MY GOD!!!! I am so sorry guys and girls. It has been forever since I have updated but I lost my iPad charger. But I have found it. If you have questions, or things you think I could do better on tell me!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Peace out Girl Scouts!✌️
-XxAlmostLoverxX