Chapter 1 The Girl

*One year later*
Ethan's POV
It's been a year since we moved here. It's beautiful but I miss my old town and friends. Tomorrow I start school at Pacific Coast High. I've been homeschooled all my life, so it's going to be different going to a public school. As I walk out to my living room I notice a girl riding down our street on a bicycle. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. But, I know someone like that would never think I'm attractive... AT ALL! I snap out of it, when I notice my younger brother, Adrian, yelling my name from upstairs. I run to find out that there was a spider in the bath tub. I laugh as I kill it then shove it in his face. He has arachnophobia,the fear of spiders. Our mother, Acacia, comes to see what the crying, screaming, and laughing about. While Adrian is telling her I notice the same girl riding her bicycle down our street. "Hmmm, I wonder if I'll meet her tomorrow?" I say accidentally out loud. While both Adrian and our mother ask who, I quickly run to my room, shut the lights off, and start crying. Soon, I black out and wake up to screaming.
**********************************************************************************
Sorry guys and girls for this chapter being so short but, don't forget to like/vote, comment, and follow me!