RICH GIRL HAS HAD IT, GET OFF OF HER NERVES, KIYOMASA!

Kwangjai wore a white shirt that was tight around her chest area with a small black corset that perfectly fit around her fairly curvy waist. She wore a high waist pleated white mini skirt that was perfectly stuffed under her corset with the ends of her shirt stuffed underneath the mini skirt and the corset and her mini skirt fit just above her upper thigh and over her panties. She wore white and comfortable yet fancy stockings that reached just above her knees. She wore white-silver shiny gloves that reached up to her elbows yet it wasn't visible how far her gloves reached because she wore a light blue chanel coat,she had the bottuns of the coat unbottuned so you could see her choice of skirt,shirt and the cute yet plain black corset she wore. She wore cute blue colored heel-boots that reached just a few inches above her ankles,they had yellow,white,black and grey colored stripes on them making them look more fancy than they already are. She carried a pretty light blue chanel bag,the bag had everything she needed, it carried her flip-phone-𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦,her lipgloss-𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦,her purse in which she carries around 9000.000 yen of cash and 10 black cards that each had around 10 billion yen -𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩,it also carried her ID-card-𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 ,her golden passport-𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘵,her flashlight-𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬,her taser-𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴,her extra glasses-𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥,a pen,and a small notebook. Her hairstyle was also different from her usual hairstyle that she uses for school most of the time. Her hair was not in a ponytail instead her hair was open and not tied back,with her long,soft and shiny hair reaching her hips. Her hair was becoming curlier at the ends,her hair was completely straight until the half-length of her hair, she had put her remaining hair tightly behind her ear,she straightend her bangs. When her bangs were all straightend they had almost reached her collarbone,anyways she put them behind her ear and she then put hairspray in it so it would stay like that and used hairgell to curl her baby hair so they looked cute and styled. She then put a hairclip on each side of her hair and just slightly above her ear. The hairclips of course also looked fancy as they both had pearls,they both looked the same tho they had different shapes. She put on black and fancy yet plain sunglasses. She wore a pearl necklace from chanel that had the famous chanel sign in the middle and chanel earrings that are black and have the chanel sign inprinted on each earring. She also had armbands around her wrists that matched as one armband said 'CHA' and the other said 'NEL'. Her lips were glossy like always.

It was a peaceful day-𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦. Somewhere in Shibuya a fight was going to be happening any moment. "Oh. Wow. An underground fight. Broke asses,don't even have a private place to fight." Kwangjai spoke,clearly unimpressed.

Kwangjai stood next to no other than her younger brother Takemichi as the match started with a knock-off Tento Satori going into the middle.

Kwangjai stood there unamused about the way her friends and brother especially 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 were treated by those punks, with some of her own students actually being the whole-ass reason.

Kwangjai stood there looking rich as always. "He then spoke up saying "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen" he spreaded his arms open and continued with his BS "Today's fighters were listed in the text that was sent out!We have Kojima from Sakura MS..."