𝐎𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 ==> 𝐎𝐣𝐢𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢

Wholesome crack ship brooooo!
We know that Kami loves Ojiro's tail, which is what this oneshot is centered on.
Ojiro is in the UA support course. His boyfriend, Denki Kaminari is in the Heroes Course. The two of them aren't out yet, so they hang out with each other outside of school hours.
One of Kaminari's favorite things about his partner is his tail, he finds it to be calming. When he plays with it, cuddles or pets Ojiro's tail its like a stress reliever. It's even better because Ojiro enjoys it when Kaminari does such things.

----------------
Summary: It is a Friday evening and Kaminari isn't in the best state...
Hurt/Comfort <3
----------------

3rd Person PoV

Everyone in Class 1A has vacated the dorms to visit their family. Well, besides a electrified goofball. Although, he isn't feeling his normal goofball self. So he decides to contact his "#1" for help.

"Hey Tails, d'you mind coming over to my dorm?"

"Of course sweets, I'll be over in a bit."

"Thanks babe."

Kaminari drops his phone on his chest, sighing. Lately he hadn't been feeling himself. Currently he had a C+ in English Language Arts, which he believed might be a reason, the stress of trying to keep his grades up. But, there was also the fact that he and his partner couldn't hang out very often. As their schedules were almost completely different because they were in different programs. But even when they had free time, most of that time as spent with family or relaxing after a tiring week of school. Thankfully though, Ojiro was free; Kaminari was starting to really miss him.

Suddenly, Kaminari heard a quiet knock on what he assumed was his window. See, Ojiro had a habit of traveling using his tail, because it was as he claimed "fun and much faster". Plus, it was useful for when he would visit Kaminari during the school week and didn't want to get caught.
Kaminari got up from his bed slowly, as he was very tired. He opened his window to find his boyfriend hanging upside down with a small smile gracing his face. "Hello there sleepyhead", crawling through Kaminari's window. The tired human-pikachu grabbed Ojiro's hand leading him to his bed. Kaminari sat down, opening his legs, and pulling his boyfriend down to sit between them.

"Tail." Kaminari mumbled bringing his boyfriends tail to his chest, hugging it.

"Awe, did my Sparky have a bad week?" Ojiro asked, turning his head to look at his glum partner. Ksminari nodded slightly in response. Ojiro's previous smile turned into a small frown. He didn't like it when Kaminari was like this. I mean, don't get him wrong, he loves it when Kaminari plays with his tail, but just not when he was in a state like this. "C'mon lovely, let's get comfy, and then you can tell me what happened while we cuddle.".

Kaminari yawned, letting go of his boyfriend's tail, "Okay.".
He led Kaminari to his bathroom, grabbing a plain tee and sweats for him to change into. "I'll be waiting for you, come out when you're ready love.". With that, Ojiro flopped on his boyfriend's bed, getting comfortable, ready to sleep. He closed his eyes, but opened them at the sound of a door opening.

"Baby?"

"Yes my love?"
Kaminari simply walked over and flopped next to Ojiro, saying nothing more, laying in silence. That is, until Ojiro broke it. "What happened love, what's got my pikachu so down in the dumps?", he asked, pulling Kaminari closer to him, engulfing him in a hug from behind, wrapping his tail around his lopsided body. Kaminari didn't answer, but started playing with his partners tail instead. "Please talk to me Denki, I want to help, I don't like seeing you like this.".

Kaminar sighed, "I guess it's from stress, my grades are a bit down in the dumps, and I've honestly been feeling pretty lonely. I mean, I hardly ever see you, and when I do, we always have to be on alert, never relaxed in the moment.".
Ojiro sighed, he had never really thought about it that way. But now that Kaminari mentioned it, it was 100% true. They were always tense, always hyper when they were around each other, as they were trying to keep themselves in the closet.

"Well then, if that's how you truly feel, then lets make today all for us, no alarms, no keeping quiet, just in the moment of you and I.", Ojiro said, planting a soft neck on the back of Kaminari's neck.

Kaminari could be heard giggling with joy, "I like the sound of that.".

So with that in mind, the two sat and cuddled, watching movies, scrolling through memes, and talking about the new things that Ojiro was working on currently in his studies.

----------------
A short sweet, and cute oneshot to start off this book, hope it was worth reading! <3
- 𝕰𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖔